Honda NSS300 Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Honda NSS300 Forza

Post by Mel46 »

From what I am seeing in that Burgman link, it looks like the 200 isn't available in white. Only the 125. The colors for the 200 are black, red, gray. hmmm....My wife loves how low my 400 is but the 200 looks like it taller in the seat area. I would have to test both the Burgman and the Forza before I could make an informed decision. My wife loves the look of the Forza but once again, the seat may be too tall for her. We will know more soon enough if Suzuki gets on the ball and starts importing them.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by dustin91 »

I was originally looking at the Forza, but my dealer was only getting in two to start - one with ABS and one without - and I was pretty far down on the wishlist. Then he showed me the Kymco Xciting 500, which he said would be comparable in size to the Forza, and my wife's eyes widened completely. We just don't have the room for it at this time. I love my PCX, and the Forza may be in my future someday, but right now I'm able to maneuver a K-turn or two in the garage to set the scoot straight, ready to roll out on the next ride. I'm not sure I can do that in the Forza... at least until my 11 y/o gets older and I can git rid of the Nerf swords., Big Wheel, wagon, sports equipment, etc. I can also see digging the more powerful engine too!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

gn2, wondering...did you get a chance at a test ride yet?
This past weekend, I stopped in at a local dealer and asked if the Forza was coming in at the end of this month. He shook his head and said, Not for "maybe" another 2 months. That lead me into asking about the Grom and he replied the same, but added that the 2 coming are Already spoken for. Here we go, it sounds like the PCX "wait for it" "wait for it" (as months pass).
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Not yet, hopefully this week.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
trigg123
Regular User
Regular User

Post by trigg123 »

so my local dealer has got the forza in yesterday, and is a demo!! I like my pcx but need a bit more speed for the a roads on my commute. Have to say the first impression was very good, impressive looking scoot way better than the x max I had. dash is very nice loads of storage and a 12v socket as well. of course build quality and reliability shouldn't be an issue. I am certainly very tempted and they have offered reasonable money for my 2 year old pcx........ I guess I do need to ride it before making any decision on the money front again due to the seat as it is a sit in rather than a sit on type of seat. but first impressions are very good, hope to ride it in the next few days :-)
Scoots so far- Peugeot jetforce 125,honda Dylan 125,yamaha x max 125,honda pcx 125,honda nss300 forza ;-) and bikes were kh250, zxr750L1,zx9B1,zx9c1,wr426,xjr1300sp,09-z1000
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Be great if someone can snap a pic of it next to a PCX! The seat bothers me and wonder if that whole backrest can be adjusted back or can be removed for us tall riders.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

AFAIK the backrest is not adjustable.
If you look at pics of various riders on the interweb and from a quick look at one in the showroom, it looks like there's plenty of room.
Even if the seat is unsuited to six foot four freaks of nature :lol: it would be easy enough to have it reshaped and recovered as many have had to do ,with the PCX seat.
Will have a better idea of the ergonomics tomorrow, because its my day off and I hope to spend part of it test riding one.
For me the two major plus points of the Forza over the competition are the C-ABS and the 8,000 mile service intervals.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:AFAIK the backrest is not adjustable.
If you look at pics of various riders on the interweb and from a quick look at one in the showroom, it looks like there's plenty of room.
Even if the seat is unsuited to six foot four freaks of nature :lol: it would be easy enough to have it reshaped and recovered as many have had to do ,with the PCX seat.
Will have a better idea of the ergonomics tomorrow, because its my day off and I hope to spend part of it test riding one.
For me the two major plus points of the Forza over the competition are the C-ABS and the 8,000 mile service intervals.
Are there any six foot four shortarses on this site?
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

a basketball player would be called a shortarse at only 6'4"
Gingivitis Khan

Post by Gingivitis Khan »

I joined this forum last week, when I was thinking about getting a PCX. After more thinking and research I bought a Forza ABS today. The dealer will get it tomorrow, but I'll probably have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to go get it. Can't wait.
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by dustin91 »

Congrats! I was thinking that'd be the one I get too, but couldn't wait that long and thought I may not have enough room, whereas the 150 fits my garage just perfectly. Post pics!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ yes, and please post your first ride impression. Btw, are you in the U.S. or ??? (if you don't mind sharing).
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Gingivitis Khan

Post by Gingivitis Khan »

WhiteNoise wrote:^^ yes, and please post your first ride impression. Btw, are you in the U.S. or ??? (if you don't mind sharing).
I'll post pix and impressions when I get it. Yes, I'm in the US (Mississippi gulf coast).
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

We really, really need those Pics and Ride Impressions Folks....especially since I have 2 coming soon..... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
trigg123
Regular User
Regular User

Post by trigg123 »

So tst rode the forza today, and couldn't help but be impressed, off the mark it's rapid but it should be! But very smooth, dash is good and generally pleased with the overall package, it will sit nicely at 70 with a bit more to go, managed 17 miles on the demo ride and was showing early 70's on the mpg,seat height is lower than the Pcx and you def sit in it not on it, but pretty comfy envelope on a first run once used to it it will be very comfy, it's a lot of money but the dealer is offering retail for my Pcx so going to make a decision next week, if I do then I will have an arrow exhaust and puig black screen for sale for the Pcx
Scoots so far- Peugeot jetforce 125,honda Dylan 125,yamaha x max 125,honda pcx 125,honda nss300 forza ;-) and bikes were kh250, zxr750L1,zx9B1,zx9c1,wr426,xjr1300sp,09-z1000
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

How tall are you trigg?
AustinPCX
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by AustinPCX »

Just back from the dealer with my new Forza 300 ABS. 16 mile ride home on back roads. Gets up to speed quickly and then cruises comfortably and effortlessly at 7000 RPM at 70 MPH on flat road. Not much left on the throttle after that. Pegged it briefly at 75 MPH. At 6'1" 180 lbs. leg room is equal to the PCX, but the Forza has a more of a motorcycle cruiser feel to it. Feels much sturdier, handles and sounds really smooth! Dealer says I own the first one here in Austin and most likely the first in Texas.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (80.33 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (134.36 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (167.45 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by dustin91 »

Congrats! Looks like a gorgeous scoot!
katschamne
Regular User
Regular User

Post by katschamne »

Just wondering AusinPCX, what was the out the door price?
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Very nice!!
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red