This should be fun! Going to get a new exhaust!

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Re: This should be fun! Going to get a new exhaust!

Post by Jge64 »

Put a bolt in the unused rear hole to make it look a bit more prefessional......or at last i would.....
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by k2apache6.0 »

Thats much better than the op's in my opinion, and a great price toboot. Leo Vinces tend to be loud though.[/quote]

I am the original poster. Perhaps the first post was confusing. I posted a pic of an exhaust I liked the look of, but said I was getting the Leo Vince instead because I didn't want to order from Japan.[/quote]

Ah sorry, good choice.
Regarding webike in Japan, I ordered a 260mm brake rotor kit and got it in 6 days, well packaged and with tracking, just the shipping charges are high but no worries about ordering from them again.
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
ScooterAddict
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Re: it's on!

Post by ScooterAddict »

honkerman wrote:Got the new exhaust on today. Sounds awesome. Will post video as soon as I can
That looks sweet on your scooter! Did you get an aftermarket air filter? Also I had heard that you should unhook your battery (+ and -) for at least 30 minutes to reset the ECU. After upgrades were done you can hook it back up.

I am really waiting on performance reports and fuel mileage reports! Thanks!
2013 PCX150, GIVI tall w/s, Hondaline topcase, Tusk 15mm handlebar risers, NCY Variator, NCY Drive Face, NCY 13gram rollers. (I put a brand new Honda OEM belt on), R- Michelin City Grip, Front- Michelin City Grip, 10w30 syn with 2oz of MotorKote, GrabOn grip covers.

2013 Honda CRF250L
2-2005 Honda Metropolitan's,
I have always had big displacement road bikes. I'm now into the "small revolution."
I just need one more 2 wheeler!!
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Black

Post by honkerman »

I'm going to give a full report after a month of use. That way I can have a good idea of how well it's working. Initial observations are very good. See the following thread for some stuff about the noise.

http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6326
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)