Deal Fell Through

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Deal Fell Through

Post by Roberto »

Hello, PCXers, I am unhappy to report that my truck sale fell through today, and, thus, I will not be able to purchase the Honda PCX at this time. However, I will get one, certainly, by this time next year. :(

Would it be ok if I stay on this Forum with all of you great folks? Perhaps I can be an honorary member pro tempore. :)

If you allow me to stay, I will amend my user info to reflect that, while I lust for the PCX, I now still have my 2006 Honda Ruckus.

Regretfully,

Roberto
Abi in pace
Treeman

Re: Deal Fell Through

Post by Treeman »

Roberto wrote:Hello, PCXers, I am unhappy to report that my truck sale fell through today, and, thus, I will not be able to purchase the Honda PCX at this time. However, I will get one, certainly, by this time next year. :(

Would it be ok if I stay on this Forum with all of you great folks? Perhaps I can be an honorary member pro tempore. :)

If you allow me to stay, I will amend my user info to reflect that, while I lust for the PCX, I now still have my 2006 Honda Ruckus.

Regretfully,

Roberto
Sorry to hear your "deal fell through". I too am lusting for a PCX, but don't own one yet. I'm torn between the Forza/A and the PCX, but leaning toward the Forza.
2010 Gold Wing/ABS
2007 Burgman Executive
1977 BMW R100/7
2013 Kymco Agility 125
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

Ahh! A fellow luster!! Yeah, it's a hard choice.
Abi in pace
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Keep the dream alive and hang around, ask questions see things here before you experience them on the road or in the shop.
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

Yes, I would like to hang around and "keep the dream alive."
Abi in pace
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

What a bust! A flaming shame! I'd be disappointed too Roberto! :cry: I was holding off saying Hey-lo
to ya just for this Monday's excitement. Geez

By all means pull up a sit and hang yer hat (lid we sometimes calls it) stick around!
Soak our info in like a sponge. Learn and see all you can. Bonus, you'll have some fun and get to know our forum families :P

Perhaps this "was meant to be," one never knows only time tells all.
Me? I'm thinking off the top of my head that maybe....just may...be, Red was the wrong color choice? :lol: It might just be a White that'll "move that truck!" :P

What's your next move trying to sell it? Maybe We have ideas to help? :roll:
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

WhiteNoise wrote:What a bust! A flaming shame! I'd be disappointed too Roberto! :cry: I was holding off saying Hey-lo
to ya just for this Monday's excitement. Geez

By all means pull up a sit and hang yer hat (lid we sometimes calls it) stick around!
Soak our info in like a sponge. Learn and see all you can. Bonus, you'll have some fun and get to know our forum families :P

Perhaps this "was meant to be," one never knows only time tells all.
Me? I'm thinking off the top of my head that maybe....just may...be, Red was the wrong color choice? :lol: It might just be a White that'll "move that truck!" :P

What's your next move trying to sell it? Maybe We have ideas to help? :roll:
Well, actually...er, umm... :oops: my wife decided at the last minute that we need to keep the truck.

So, the game plan is to wait until next year's tax return. :)

I'm sure that all of you can relate to the domestic imbroglios that we all must go through. ;)
Abi in pace
flyingzonker
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by flyingzonker »

Roberto wrote: while I lust for the PCX, I now still have my 2006 Honda Ruckus.
Well, could be worse. The Ruckus has its points.
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

flyingzonker wrote:
Roberto wrote: while I lust for the PCX, I now still have my 2006 Honda Ruckus.
Well, could be worse. The Ruckus has its points.
True. It won't stop me from making long camping trips. I'll just go a little bit slower. I have it pretty well rigged out with packs. It's amazing how much stuff the Ruckus can carry.
Abi in pace
Bash On!
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Bash On! »

I'd rather have a Ruckus and a truck (with the hope for a PCX later) than just a PCX. Went through the stage of motorcycle-only transportation--never again.
2013 PCX 150 [now an ex-bike, soon to be consigned to the bottom line of the sig]
2013 Silver Wing ABS (Black)
1971 BMW R75/5 (White)
Too many ex-bikes to list, and, besides, who really cares what we used to own?
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

Bash On! wrote:I'd rather have a Ruckus and a truck (with the hope for a PCX later) than just a PCX. Went through the stage of motorcycle-only transportation--never again.
You are so right. I can't imagine having just a motorcycle for transportation. If I sold the truck we would still have the minivan.
Abi in pace
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Used PCX's are around, and usually for a good price. I am sure another deal will come along. You don't have to stick to your local area, especially since you have a truck. Use Scooterfinds.com or Craigslist to locate what you are interested in. Then you can set up a visit and decide, buy it, put it on your truck, and drive on home. I have seen some really nice used PCX 150s for $1750 to $2200. That price is low enough that you could go to the bank and get a signature loan for it. My point is that they are around, so don't give up hope yet. Most PCX owners treat their bike well, though I hesitate to say pamper, so any used one would probably be in 'ready-to-ride' condition.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Roberto
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Roberto »

Mel46 wrote:Used PCX's are around, and usually for a good price. I am sure another deal will come along. You don't have to stick to your local area, especially since you have a truck. Use Scooterfinds.com or Craigslist to locate what you are interested in. Then you can set up a visit and decide, buy it, put it on your truck, and drive on home. I have seen some really nice used PCX 150s for $1750 to $2200. That price is low enough that you could go to the bank and get a signature loan for it. My point is that they are around, so don't give up hope yet. Most PCX owners treat their bike well, though I hesitate to say pamper, so any used one would probably be in 'ready-to-ride' condition.
Yes, I am looking at a couple right now.
Abi in pace