Chief say's....

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Chief say's....

Post by homie »

chief.jpg
chief.jpg (4.68 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
"don't forget tonights PowerBall lotto drawing... its the big one"

tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Re: Chief say's....

Post by tbln930 »

Hey she is kind of cute. :-) Not bad for a Hoosier. :P
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

tbln930 wrote:Hey she is kind of cute. :-) Not bad for a Hoosier. :P
Chief say he has squaw make um good T-pee.

Hey in my stupid state you have to disclose to the public who you are if you win large jackpots so you'll have little time to skip town before all scammers, beggars and loser family members swoop down on you. Is that the most bizarre law you have ever heard of?
Attachments
squaw.jpg
squaw.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by tbln930 »

We're coming for you but Rahm will be ahead of us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

This law insures deadbeat dads, tax evaders and people owing parking tickets pay up. You have to know winning a lotto in Illinois is a full time job and brings as much hell as heaven LOL.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Three very lucky smucks in three different states split the 1.6 billion. Approximately 300mil each after taxes and one was down in PigglyWiggly land Florida! Hope it was one of you scooter bums 8)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ Florida!! Geez and I bet the winner bought his tic at Publix! Dang, I miss Publix! I could be Rich now. We could be riding new machines across the divide (where's that anywho?)

Quick story homie and hooligan's (ok, not so quick :oops: )

Before I moved down to Florida in '97, I stayed with my Aunt (rip) in Palm Harbor for a month getting my feet wet so to speak. In the first week she sent me off for groceries. She pointed her finger in all directions (not up, not down) showing me where to go. Hopped in her Ford Taurus (whoa....You mighty mighty Bull :geek: ) and set off. Left right left right left, whatever. So lost. Then whilst sitting at a traffic light I looked about and in a shopping plaza brightly lit, bold and larger than life was.....
"P U B I X" o_O
What?!
P U B I X !!
What?!
You had to be there! Honestly. Funny? I Laughed my Arse off!! ....."All By Myself"

(The letter L in Publix was not lit. I bet some smartarse blew it! His/Her intentions worked! LOL,
Only in America! :lol: )
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You