Travelling GREECE on a HONDA SH 300 ABS/CBS 2010

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: WHITE

Travelling GREECE on a HONDA SH 300 ABS/CBS 2010

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

Hello fellow scooter riders.

I saw that there are riders who like to see places we have ridden so i start this topic in order to share with you some ride journey's of our Scooter Hellas Forum/Papoudi Team (=grandfathers Team because most of us (the hard core) are old riders from the age of 50s up to.....80 year old).

Yes we still ride and we shall ride we hope till God order us to stop because perhaps we are too old to Rock 'n' Roll but we are too yong to die :
[youtube]=Rwn0R1PFUwU[/youtube]

We used to have bigger bikes but the black years of the economical crisis, if we want to keep riding, we shoud find something which has low consumtion, it's easy to be serviced by yourself and it could travell to the highways keeping a stable speed of 130 km per hour.
It also should be capable of doing everydays business riding but also travelling.

The solution hears to the name of 300 cc and HONDA SH 300 and not only as you will see later.

Some of us of course managed to keep their beloved motorcycle but i could not so i said goodbye to my ΥΑΜΑΗΑ FAZER/2001, 97 HP and i said welcome to my small SH 27,1 HP.

Too small for travelling?
No sence of speed, braking, twist of the rist and cornerring ?

We shall see in the next episodes....stay tuned and i hope you will enjoy riding with us.....

PS : Forgive any bad spelling cause i 'm very rusty with my English....i 'll try not to make too many mistaces....
HONDA PCX 125 /2015 - HONDA PCX 150/2016
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Travelling GREECE on a HONDA SH 300 ABS/CBS 2010

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

Nothern EVIA :

The map of the ride : https://www.google.gr/maps/dir/38.07509 ... !3e0?hl=el

Teaser of the ride :
[youtube]=RXzWgCvRKU4[/youtube]

The gothering to the start point ....fellow riders arrivalls :

First stop to the church of Saint John :

The oldest member...80 years old Thanassis...his son and his grandson are also fellow riders and members of our team....3 generation of riders and going on...

Out next typicall stop to a beautifull cafe :

We like to have good brakes always LOL :lol: :

But we also like moto :

After we drunk our coffe we continiued to PEFKI (see the map above for details ) :

To be continued....
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Color: White

Post by GatorGreg »

ONTWOWHEELS wrote:Hello fellow scooter riders.

I saw that there are riders who like to see places we have ridden so i start this topic in order to share with you some ride journey's of our Scooter Hellas Forum/Papoudi Team (=grandfathers Team because most of us (the hard core) are old riders from the age of 50s up to.....80 year old).

Yes we still ride and we shall ride we hope till God order us to stop because perhaps we are too old to Rock 'n' Roll but we are too yong to die
Great pics/vids - I hope I can still be on two wheels when I hit 80! You guys should contact Disney with your vids - they look like they could be the makings of the long awaited sequel to "Wild Hogs" :D

2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

GatorGreg wrote:
ONTWOWHEELS wrote:Hello fellow scooter riders.

Yes we still ride and we shall ride we hope till God order us to stop because perhaps we are too old to Rock 'n' Roll but we are too yong to die
Great pics/vids - I hope I can still be on two wheels when I hit 80! You guys should contact Disney with your vids - they look like they could be the makings of the long awaited sequel to "Wild Hogs" :D

I 've seen the movie ! :lol:
The <<Wild Hogs>> where just small kitties they can't do sequel, one is enough...not bad but.... adding that there is no need for DISNEY, we have our own PAPOUDI TEAM PRODUCTIONS and you will see the rest of the sequel as we go on... :lol:
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

OK as we have already said we ride to the road to PEFKI and the older rider, i remind you 80 years old is now in front and leads.

Let's see how :

And we arrive to PEFKI just the right hour for lunch :

The formal <<two wheels traveller's food >> GREEK SUVLAKI ...cheap and fills up the stomack gup.... :lol:

And after we had our lunch break our moto should eat something too so :
The big fat ladies of 1.000cc ate more and there was some houmor comparing to the low consumption of the 300-350 scoots ..gas lady was unhappy with the amount of gasoline scooters needed to fill up... :lol:

After we filled up we continiue our trip to EDIPSOS - ROVIES to reach LIMNES for the next stop....

To be continiued......
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

After lunch and some kms coffee to LIMNI ( https://www.google.gr/maps/place/%CE%9B ... 2ce2ba1eb0 ):

After we drunk our coffee it was time to ride again buck home through a beautifull countryside :