Pics of SH39 Top Case & Mirror Extenders

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Pics of SH39 Top Case & Mirror Extenders

Post by WhiteNoise »

Correct!
Hi DailyRider, glad you dropped in and happy to know you ride a White as well! Good times!

Yes, just lift your seat and remove the two trim clips. Now with the clips out, remove the cover slowly lifting up and forward almost simultaneously.
Done! and as we say in these parts, A Piece of Cake!
Your rack should mount right into the now exposed threaded holes. (I just mounted the same rack).
It's a must have item in my opinion. Cheers!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (55.81 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2017
Color: Dark blue

Post by DailyRider »

Ahah! That's great!
Thank you guys

(PS I don't actually have a white yet, but I had to put down something to join the board)
Alock
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by Alock »

DailyRider wrote:
Jge64 wrote:as I understand it, you take off the rear plate and there is no need to drill holes in a 15......take off this plate (in black)
Sounds like you are saying that I can install that part myself, without drilling holes?
DailyRider: Please do not bother with the Honda top case or their mount. Just buy the Shad mount (which I posted a SKU# for) & the Shad Top Case you want. There is NO drilling required @ all. If you own a Honda PCX 2015 or beyond....You're all set. If you just need your helmet stowed away, then the Shad SH33 will do the trick for you. I forgot to ask if it's a full or half faced helmet.
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by DailyRider »

Alock wrote:
DailyRider wrote:
Jge64 wrote:as I understand it, you take off the rear plate and there is no need to drill holes in a 15......take off this plate (in black)
Sounds like you are saying that I can install that part myself, without drilling holes?
DailyRider: Please do not bother with the Honda top case or their mount. Just buy the Shad mount (which I posted a SKU# for) & the Shad Top Case you want. There is NO drilling required @ all. If you own a Honda PCX 2015 or beyond....You're all set. If you just need your helmet stowed away, then the Shad SH33 will do the trick for you. I forgot to ask if it's a full or half faced helmet.
Great, I love the look of the Shad!

I ride with a long Arai 3/4, which is the same or larger than my Shoie FF in all dimensions.
AG6
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by AG6 »

Thanks for posting pics. I like the back rest on it as well.
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by DailyRider »

Woo-hoo :-D
I just found this:
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3145
Nice!
Alock
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by Alock »

GatorGreg wrote:That black / carbon box looks great on the white PCX - I'd probably just leave it that color.
GatorGreg: I took your advice & kept the Carbon set-up. Considering I use my Honda only 4-5 times a year (keep it @ my mothers home in Florida) I'm fine with it. Just got back from 2 weeks in Key West. That's a haven for scooters. Although almost all are 50cc I rented a Genuine "Roughouse" 50cc 2-stroke. Had a BLAST with it!