Leo Vince Nero Evo 2 exhaust ?

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

spaglemon
Year: 2012
Color: Red

Leo Vince Nero Evo 2 exhaust ?

Post by spaglemon »

Anyone on here have one of these fitted ? if so would you recommend it ? my wife likes the look of it for her pcx but doesn't want anything loud.

Cheers
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Re: Leo Vince Nero Evo 2 exhaust ?

Post by dasshreddar »

I'm sure it would be loud..., but too loud???
spaglemon

Post by spaglemon »

She likes how quiet the pcx is stock but I'm not replacing the rotting stock exhaust with another stock one, have already tidied up the stock one for now but was looking for a stainless replacement that doesn't sound much louder than stock ?

Cheers
Emlyn45
Color: White

Post by Emlyn45 »

Hi. This is the one I use. I don't think it is too loud. My riding buddy says it sounds like a BSA 250cc. It lets the engine breathe easier so therefore top speed is a little better. If you know where the Isle of Man is, I reached 74mph down the Creg. (can man live at this speed)
I only went for this one because I liked the look of it. Go on YouTube and see if you can find someone testing it on there.
I would assume that all the exhausts from the same company would be the same internally. Drop them an Email and ask.
Happy Scootering.
Emlyn

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-PCX125- ... 280899cd09
Speed without accuracy is time wasted

Bikes in garage:
2018 Piaggio MP3, 2012 PCX, 2010 BMW F800ST Special Edition, 1955 Norton Dominator 600cc.
spaglemon

Post by spaglemon »

Emlyn45 wrote:Hi. This is the one I use. I don't think it is too loud. My riding buddy says it sounds like a BSA 250cc. It lets the engine breathe easier so therefore top speed is a little better. If you know where the Isle of Man is, I reached 74mph down the Creg. (can man live at this speed)
I only went for this one because I liked the look of it. Go on YouTube and see if you can find someone testing it on there.
I would assume that all the exhausts from the same company would be the same internally. Drop them an Email and ask.
Happy Scootering.
Emlyn

Thanks for the info, I did get in touch with them and also asked about there Gran Turismo one, they said the Gran Turismo would be the quieter of the two systems, I emailed back asking if they were both straight through silencers, I've not had a reply yet, if they don't bother to get back to me I'll look elsewhere and check out some other makes.

Cheers
Emlyn45

Post by Emlyn45 »

spaglemon wrote:
Emlyn45 wrote:Hi. This is the one I use. I don't think it is too loud. My riding buddy says it sounds like a BSA 250cc. It lets the engine breathe easier so therefore top speed is a little better. If you know where the Isle of Man is, I reached 74mph down the Creg. (can man live at this speed)
Happy Scootering.
Emlyn

Thanks for the info, I did get in touch with them and also asked about there Gran Turismo one, they said the Gran Turismo would be the quieter of the two systems, I emailed back asking if they were both straight through silencers, I've not had a reply yet, if they don't bother to get back to me I'll look elsewhere and check out some other makes.

Cheers
Hi. Any joy on which exhaust you finally chose. My Leo is a straight through. I cannot comment on the Gran Turismo.
Speed without accuracy is time wasted

Bikes in garage:
2018 Piaggio MP3, 2012 PCX, 2010 BMW F800ST Special Edition, 1955 Norton Dominator 600cc.
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Post by BPT7594 »

The Granturismo is quiet. But the sound is not too great. Good looking though. Non removable db killer
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax

Post by Jge64 »

I looked at the Leo Vince's and decided to go with the Malossi due to the removable db killer and a lot less "surface entertainment" of the Vince...the multi color logos, the rivets front and back, and name splashed on the pipe is no good for me. Malossi also sounds good, either db in or out.
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI