Ordered a Fabbri screen and grab rail

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Ordered a Fabbri screen and grab rail

Post by fish »

Ordered a Fabbri screen today.
Checked the dimensions of the others, read comments, decided I did not want to end up with one that is too short for my tall torso (6'3" & very upright riding), or clamp a goofy piece on the top of a screen.
Figured I would go tall screen - if it doesn't work put it on ebay and try a smaller one. Fabbri's are not a common item for USA Forzas.
Also ordered a handsome rear grab rail for my passengers security. These were standard on deluxe Reflex scooters in the past.
Do not like the rear top cases on this scooter - unless it is as well lit as the Bestem 929.
Now to look into a rail of LED running and brake lights for the rear. Plenty of Harleys and Wings running around here with these.....
After that - should be about finished tinkering with this scooter - just stay on top of (& way ahead) of the oil changes, etc.
Fish

Youngsters playing on Dad's scooter....Image
Vesper2112
Year: 2014 Forza
Color: Red

Re: Ordered a Fabbri screen and grab rail

Post by Vesper2112 »

Ooo... VERY interested in both of these, but especially the Fabbri screen.
Panther
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Post by Panther »

Really like the look of the Fabri screen. I purchased a Givi 1123ST screen and cut a few inches off the top. It works great at reducing wind buffeting, but I am not keen on the looks of it. Look forward to pictures of it when you receive it and get it installed...looks very cool. BTW...love all your great photographs
drol343
Year: Forza 2014 ABS
Color: Forza Red

Post by drol343 »

Both look very nice!

Send pic when screen is on Forza.
drol343 (USA)
Dennis
2014 Honda FORZA NSS300A