PCX150 to Forza 300

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

ScooteringAbout
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: PCX150 to Forza 300

Post by ScooteringAbout »

you you wrote:
gn2 wrote:Veteran bike reviewers are not the best people to comment on this matter.
Old twats just don't like change.
Hence why bike and scooter development is so painfully slow.

We appreciate the self realisation, I'm sure..
:lol: lmfao.
aka DrewJW
fun2scoot
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015

Post by fun2scoot »

fish wrote:This horn button is an ergonomic failing on Honda bikes, too. Nice button - wrong place.Fish
Horn button placement is a failing on all bikes. At the moment it is needed all fingers are in use and a few more would be handy (sic).
Horn activation should be done with either a paddle between the knees or a clamp between the teeth, as that would be the natural inclination in times of need.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

fun2scoot wrote:
fish wrote:This horn button is an ergonomic failing on Honda bikes, too. Nice button - wrong place.Fish
Horn button placement is a failing on all bikes. At the moment it is needed all fingers are in use and a few more would be handy (sic).
Horn activation should be done with either a paddle between the knees or a clamp between the teeth, as that would be the natural inclination in times of need.

Or in the words of jack Miller today a sphincter sensor...
affeno
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by affeno »

Hello I have change the funktion between the hornbutton and headligt flasher on my forza I think it is more importent to easy reach the hornbutton then the flasher
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

affeno wrote:I think it is more importent to easy reach the hornbutton then the flasher
I think it is more important to reach for the brakes.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong