General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Panther
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Post by Panther »

Hi, Just wanted to say hello. I had my new Forza (Red) delivered a few days before Christmas, but was not able to ride until recently due to severe winter and early spring weather (I live in Southern Ontario Canada). I have owned many bikes over the years, but this is only my second scooter. I found this site soon after getting my bike and have found a lot of great information. I want to thank Fish for the mirror mods he has suggested. I bought the extenders, which worked great, but they did look a bit ugly. Then again following Fish's advice I bought a set of mirrors for the 2014 CB500X. This has solved both problems i.e. I can see behind me much better and they look much better than the extension. Thank you all for the many great posts with valuable information

John
scott77
Year: 13
Color: white

Re: New member

Post by scott77 »

What mirros did you finally get i might have a look at them aswell .

You got a link ?

thanks
wilbur
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 Forza ABS
Color: The fast color

Post by wilbur »

Then again following Fish's advice I bought a set of mirrors for the 2014 CB500X.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's right there. But the stock CB500X mirrors are what they're talking about.
Image, Image
Panther

Post by Panther »

Hi Scott77; Yes, I ordered a set of stock mirrors for the 2014 Honda CB500X. I was surprised that they both have left hand threads, as do the Forza. Fish was the one that suggested this, and they work great.
scott77
Year: 13
Color: white

Post by scott77 »

hi panther , yeah i might have a look at them , did you get them for a good price?
Panther

Post by Panther »

Hi scott77: I paid $94 Canadian including tax for the pair. I ordered them through my local Honda dealer