U-KANAYA adjustable brake levers installed

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

U-KANAYA adjustable brake levers installed

Post by fish »

My first experience with this Japanese mail-order house - and I'm impressed with the quick service and quality product. WEBIKE sent these out very well packed & arrived in about 8 days.
Fit perfectly and are pretty much same length as the OEM levers, except they are adjustable for my short fingers. These are the 177mm levers - I think the shorties are @144mm.
Remove the 10mm nut under the lever; unscrew the pivot shaft & pull it out.
Grease the tip of the brake lever where it contacts the master cylinder, grease the screw/pivot/shaft and reassemble. They have a nice solid 'click' when adjusters are set.

On my scooter....Image

Fish
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: U-KANAYA adjustable brake levers installed

Post by SECoda »

Very nice. Do you have a link on Webike? Eight days is amazing from them. I have had some loooong delays from them and even cancelled one order after two months.
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Well I read several feedbacks that claimed 7 day delivery - so I took a chance. They do state they are drop shipping from sundry parts suppliers.

Sorry, the only thing I logged was my order #....which I discovered gets me nowhere when retracing my order. Sent them an email for particulars - but rec'd the item before an answer to my email!
Bit of an adventure - but happy finding this ergonomic product which I wasn't sure existed - looked for months before seeing a set of these on bing images. Seems to be a nice high quality fix for the scooter I otherwise like so much.
Fish Image
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I just remembered when I looked on Webike before for Forza stuff they only had the older Forza 250 stuff listed and I didn't know if most of it worked on the 300 but it appears now that they have updated everything for the new Forza on their web site. Cool stuff.

I think their red anodized color is off so I need to pick another color like you did - maybe black.

http://japan.webike.net/ps/honda+forza+ ... ake+levers
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

Oh wait - our Forza's are MF12. So are the ones marked MF06, MF08, and MF10 are the ones you ordered and they fit?
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

I shopped Forza Si.
Fish
trigg123
Regular User
Regular User

Post by trigg123 »

no listing for 2012 onwards so are yours the 2010 version but still fit?
Scoots so far- Peugeot jetforce 125,honda Dylan 125,yamaha x max 125,honda pcx 125,honda nss300 forza ;-) and bikes were kh250, zxr750L1,zx9B1,zx9c1,wr426,xjr1300sp,09-z1000
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

If you search on "Forza Si" as FISH said it pulls up the Forza (MF12) stuff and you can filter handlebar stuff. Their search is a bit screwed up because that stuff does not come up if you follow the wizard by model/cc/etc. I even emailed them and they didn't tell me that. I emailed them a second time and told them they don't know everything that is on their own site. They apologized for the incorrect information they responded to me on now several occasions. They do carry some newer items. The MF12 brake levers are separate entries from the older ones.

HONDA FORZA-Si [Forza] (MF12) 13-

http://japan.webike.net/products/21388271.html
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »