New 2014 Red Forza300 ABS member from Ontario Canada

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

missy
Year: 2014 forza ABS
Color: red forza

New 2014 Red Forza300 ABS member from Ontario Canada

Post by missy »

Hello Forza enthusiasts. I am completely new to the forum concept, so please bear with me in my first attempt. I have put a down payment on a new red on-sale 2014 Honda Forza 300 with ABS and just want to introduce myself. I'm in my 60's and this will be my first scooter. The Honda Forza looks great and I am looking forward to the automatic transmission, the fairing, and the storage room. Shifting gears is getting to be a pain in the behind and takes away from the focus on the riding experience especially in town.

My past motorcycles include three Matchless motorcycles consisting of two 500cc twins and a 500cc single, three BSA motorcycles all 650cc twins, one being the fast 1968 Lightening Rocket, a BMW 500cc opposed cylinders with the odd girling? front forks, a large Harley piece of junk, and for the last four years a Hyosung GV250 Aquila (please don't ask, hey, it at least looks good), and my all time favourite, a little 1960, I think it was, 200cc single Ariel Colt that I still wish was in my possession today. One quarter of the famous Ariel square four.

I am writing to tell you how much I appreciated all your postings and the valuable information they provide. They influenced my Forza purchase in a very positive fashion.
The recall information was very useful, and I would like to share the Transport Canada Honda Forza fuel pump notification recall, under the Transport Canada identification notice 2014473 and TC ID number 2014473 dated November 19, 2014, and the Honda Canada fuel pump recall notice dated November 2014, campaign number M11 and M12 (one of which is for the Grom). My new dealer apparently was not aware my new Forza was one of the possible 1312 recalled Forzas in Canada, but a VIN check and a call to Honda Canada set him straight.

I look forward to future conversation regarding the Forza as well as some enjoyable riding this spring/summer/fall. Current temperature 6 degrees Fahrenheit with strong wind, snowy white outs, and the highway closed again.

Again thank you and lets at least keep the information highway open. M
Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Re: New 2014 Red Forza300 ABS member from Ontario Canada

Post by Monty1952 »

Welcome to the forum - enjoy and let us know how you enjoy the Forza in spring.
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!
Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Z-Mac »

Welcome to the forum Missy!
Hope you'll enjoy the expert advise this forum might provide you and let us know how you like your new Forza in the spring.

Cheers

Z from the North side of Ontario :-)
speedandstyle
Regular User
Regular User

Post by speedandstyle »

Welcome! :D