Go 4 Sales!

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Go 4 Sales!

Post by WhiteNoise »

^ I did it! I did :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I got in on that Harborfreight table lift. Placed my order at the very last min on the last day of the sale.
Done.
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

It looks like a Heavy duty ironing board
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I looked at the air powered and electric ones but they are in that above $750 range.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/handy-lift
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

an ironing board :lol: perfect! How funny is that? 8)
I friggin' HATE ironing. I use to iron me Dad's undershirts and bedsheets as a youngin'. And me brother would press a crease in the front seam of his pants to the point where they would step-away without him! We calls 'em "board pants" today :lol:
No Ironing No Mor!
"Those Were The Days My Friend, I Thought They'd Never End!"

But.....thank ye Ali, for the extra use board tip ;) (what a rip! Psst.....that means "making fun of" peeps ;)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

SECoda! Whoa! You're looking at the Cadillac of cycle table lifts, "Handy." Big bucks PCX'er! Step down in price a bit and still get a fine rig.
Here's the another one that I was considering. (They deliver free, and have a payment plan if you want to go that route). Who knows, I may be sorry I didn't go with this one instead. It appears to be a sturdier table, and def a better chock.

Look around, this is a cool website: http://www.nhproequip.com/pro-1200-motorcycle-air-lift
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

Wow $699 isn't bad for 1200 lber. My airguns are $2k each and a scope on top alone is about that much. It's about a cheap mid-range drone price. Will it lift my mother-in-law? o_O

Look at all of those add-ons! o_O

Shipping estimate is $226. :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ You're about as nutty as I am :lol:

Back to sales. Anybody interested or liking the HJC RPHA 10 Evoke helmet but maybe couldn't afford one? Now here's your chance: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/cl ... elmet.html

>>>> NOW thru Weds. Jan. 21st <<<< you too can own one at the discounted price of $179.99
(their normal close out price is $219.00, and the MSRP 399.99)

TTYL :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Check the choice of Solids and Graphics available on this well liked full face HJC CL-17 helmet! Better yet is the offer being made. A nice price with a bonus savings on a future purchase....and if that's Not enough, free shipping!

Interested? Take a look here: http://enews.motorcyclegear.com/q/-HRxY ... Q-oQe4wueR
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Burrr....I'm off this very Frigid Day to Costco. Why?
I got their monthly warehouse savings booklet. Inside I found an LED shop light $8.00 off their regular price of $39.99, so they can be had now for $31.99 each. I needed more info on this model, so I jumped over to Amazon (where else :lol:) and found the same selling for $67.19 o_O I also read the great reviews! http://www.amazon.com/Feit-Electric-Uti ... B00LFAY5SM

Okay, Costco Wins! I'm getting one! No! I'll get two! For my single car garage. Let There Be Light! And, the Light was Good :P (I suspect)

Some info.: Costco is offering this pricing 1/29 - 2/22/15 (no limit mentioned. Scroll down page 1/4 way to see ad http://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

This Feit Utility Shop LED fixture is 47.26" long and is equipped with a 5' long three prong cord. Includes two 6" long hanging cables and some hardware if you want to flush mount it. They claim it doesn't Hum....Yeh!!! Hate fluorescent light and the humming its ballast brings. OUT with the OLD, in with the NEW! LED cleaner, brighter, longer lasting.
Feit claims a 45yr. usage at 3 hours a day/365 days yr.

That's it folks, I'm off. Just wanted to share.
Oh Wait! Another linky: http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/LED_Utility_Lights

"Getting it Together" in my Single Scooter Garage (my space heater is running as I type, keeping my baby warm :D ) BTW....my Lift Ramp is assembled. "Oh Happy Day....."
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Made the trip and back. 2nd day of Costco's sale and they're stocked!
Got mine! Soon to be hung. Who Cares! :? You're a strange one, WN
But..................."I'm So Excited!"
Attachments
file-725x541.jpeg
file-725x541.jpeg (85.45 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

WhiteNoise wrote:
This Feit Utility Shop LED fixture is 47.26" long and is equipped with a 5' long three prong cord
CORRECTION!
Three prong is Incorrect! Sorry. After opening the box, 2 prong it is! That makes for an even easier "hook-up." :P
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

Hey WN, just got one of the those lights today and put it up... nice 8)
works good, but I will keep my old lights as "additional lighting" :)
It does humm however with your ear next to it :x :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P Cool Das! Low Hum...Why do they fib? pishposh! (See above box)

Das, I have some questions...
How are you turning yours on/off without a switch on the unit? (That's right folks, no switch is on the unit or cording). Are you operating it via an existing wall switch?

In my single garage, I have a wall switch that operates a "ceiling bulb" in the middle of the room. I don't think I will need that bulb having this new fixture. So...my plan is to remove the bulb, screw a receptacle adaptor into that socket and then plug the fixture's 2 prong plug into it. Then my wall switch will operate it. Is there another (easy) way?

As I mentioned earlier, I bought two of these fixtures. Would using that amount of LED light be overkill in a single car garage? Or would this be a case of....the more light, the better?
What's different? I have to figure a way to switch the second fixture on & off.
I do have a ceiling recepticle that I can plug into. My problem would be how to operate it once it's plugged in. (No wall switch connected).
And, wiring an inline switch won't help me "way up there." :cry: A puzzlement.

I'm certainly open to all ideas and opinions from anyone reading this. Thanks
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

I'm using a surge protector with multiple outlets... so I flip the power switch on it and whatever is plugged in comes to life.
Yeah I think the "receptacle adaptor" would be the easiest way to go about this. ;)
Maybe use a T or similar to connect the two lights???
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Ahh...multiple plug surge protector! You've put my thoughts in a new direction. Let's see if I can do something with that idea. Thanks Das
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Roadgear @ https://www.roadgear.com

Email rec'd 2/12/15
SALE! through February 16, 2015

35% Off Any Order >>>> Look Around
Use Coupon Code: SAVE358
Must be mentioned at time of purchase to receive discount
One per customer

Or Order by Phone #800 854 4327
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Free? No. But here's Today's 3/19 Email from Revzilla:

"Schuberth Price Drops of Up to 35% Off" (example: $639.99 to $500.00 on a C3 Hi-Viz)
How long will the sale last? Don't Know. But if you've been wanting one, here's your break! :P

See all here: http://www.revzilla.com/schuberth-helme ... ab=on_sale

They even have a women specific lid: the C3W. Surprised?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (19.51 KiB) Viewed 2252 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

"Deal of the Day" brought to you by Motorcycle Superstore is Today's, Mon 3/23/15 bargain!

Tourmaster Jett Series 3 Jacket for $59.99 (was $169.99) Sizes S-XXL available. Watch the video.
Here: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/30 ... =SLIsearch

Remember, you don't need "A whole lotta money" to buy proper safe riding attire.
Protect thy precious self
Peace :P
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (15.45 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

http://www.homedepot.com/p/QVS-Single-P ... /205569217

i purchased several of these switches from Home Depot that i use to turn on my shop lights, my computer, and other small items. They work great if the item doesn't come with a switch.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers