2015 pcx rear mounting kit

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

NecroMunger55
Year: 2015
Color: black

2015 pcx rear mounting kit

Post by NecroMunger55 »

will Honda 08L70-KZY-910 Rear Trunk Attachment Kit proper fit on a 2015 pcx150 or do i need to buy the rear mounting kit part number 08L71-K35-J00 that is apparently used for this specific year's model be the only one that will work for this? bought a scooter trunk on amazon and it apparently does not have anywhere to be mounted and the company will not give me a refund or return the item. Do not wish to buy another piece of equipment that will not fit and waste more money.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: 2015 pcx rear mounting kit

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome! :)
I think posting your Location would perhaps entice a member to help answer your questions. Give it a try by following the directions found right below my post.
What works for the PCX across the pond does Not always work in the States and elsewhere. Keep that in mind. Help us to help you 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Sorry to hear about a lousy return policy like that however YOU ARE THE 40th member of this forum to purchase the latest generation of Honda PCX and I dub thee a proud new owner and move you sir to the head of the 2015 PCX PARADE!!!!
NecroMunger55
Color: black

Post by NecroMunger55 »

sorry, I havent posted to a forum before, usually just type the question on google or ask around locally for answers and help. didnt really find a specific answer i was looking for from either honda powersports, or googling for the answer. on the amazon website for the scooter mount for a 2012 or 2013 model it suggests that it will fit for 2014 and 2015 model but wanted certainty this time around before purchasing.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

NecroMunger55 wrote:sorry, I haven't posted to a forum before, usually just type the question on Google or ask around locally for answers and help.
I understand that, hang around for a time. There are good answers here and more and more images to help you decide on products and gear. Some upper echelon mechanics lurking if you go too deep into the machine and need help, access to parts lists and service manuals as well. Super friendly people like Steph and whitenoise and not so much friendly people that make me laugh :lol: Good luck with this windscreen question, personally I don't use one yet.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

:lol: Oops! Excuse our most helpful homie, he may think he's up and about today on the forum
BUT in reality he's not risen from his slumber yet. When he's on his game, he's on his game!

(For homie's ears....Psst, homie, topic is trunk and mount. You meant well as always ;)

:| Excuse me for not having an answer to your problem NM55, I do not have a trunk, mount or replacement windscreen on my 2015 either.

> Help still needed here <
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
tallcoolone1963
Color: White

Post by tallcoolone1963 »

I bought a SHAD topcase for my 2015 PCX from Amazon, but they didn't have the mounting kit available, so i got it direct from SHAD (www.shadonline.com). Part # HOPC10ST Hope this helps if you don't have one yet