My new PCX after I give a little touch.

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: My new PCX after I give a little touch.

Post by kramnala58 »

ahmadmatjan wrote:Do you have any way to get then to Thailand? I like them a LOT!!!

No problem, Farang, we are ready to sent if you want, just contact me.. 62818676711
I am presently in the US for my daughter's wedding, but will likely get hold of you some time in November once I am back there. Will you sell just the side cases and possibly the back rest ... in white of course
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
ahmadmatjan
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by ahmadmatjan »

After I ask shipping company about the shipping fare, wow, it's so expensive.. I guess it's just for local buyers. My estimation price above is wrong.. Any way, thanks for everyone's attention. They told me to US the fare is US860 and to Thailand US$623.63. It's really killing. It's much more expensive than the price of the accessories.. lol.
ahmadmatjan

Post by ahmadmatjan »

kramnala58 wrote:
ahmadmatjan wrote:Do you have any way to get then to Thailand? I like them a LOT!!!

No problem, Farang, we are ready to sent if you want, just contact me.. 62818676711
I am presently in the US for my daughter's wedding, but will likely get hold of you some time in November once I am back there. Will you sell just the side cases and possibly the back rest ... in white of course
After I ask shipping company about the shipping fare, wow, it's so expensive.. I guess it's just for local buyers. My estimation price above is wrong.. Any way, thanks for everyone's attention. They told me to US the fare is US860 and to Thailand US$623.63. It's really killing. It's much more expensive than the price of the accessories.. lol.
ScooterMan
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ScooterMan »

Well, that didn't end so well! I like the look for sure of the cases. I'd personally have no need for them. 22kg weight though? Is that shipping weight? Heck, that much weight on the back would turn the PCX into a wheelie machine!
2015 PCX 150 (White)[/color]
Top speed 76mph(2015) 79mph (2013)with NCY variator & Drive Face
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

ScooterMan wrote:Well, that didn't end so well! Heck, that much weight on the back would turn the PCX into a wheelie machine!
:lol: yes but he does seem like a nice fellow
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

This stuff is beautiful. Unfortunately, being realistic about the cost means that if anyone in the United States wants to upgrade their scooter with these they will be putting 25% of the base cost of the scooter into just these upgrades. Then there would be additional upgrades to add such as a windshield, seat, and possibly upgraded variator. For the price of all of these add ons you could buy a larger bike. I would really love to add these to my bike, but the costs are way too high. Sorry. It's the shipping that is killing it for us in the United States.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
kcpcx
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Candy Rosy Red

Post by kcpcx »

The saddlebags are gorgeous and a work of art.

That being said, the whole point of side cases or saddlebags is the ability to haul a significant cargo. Looking at them from this perspective, the cost/benefit ratio is a little skewed. Pretty narrow in this case, and I don't know what you could really haul.

Very nice lookers, though.
'88 BMW R100RT
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by pcxpower »

kcpcx wrote:The saddlebags are gorgeous and a work of art.

That being said, the whole point of side cases or saddlebags is the ability to haul a significant cargo. Looking at them from this perspective, the cost/benefit ratio is a little skewed. Pretty narrow in this case, and I don't know what you could really haul.
Yes, they are really nice, and always that I see this type of saddlebags for the PCX I always wonder why the manufacturers didn't design the door like the ones in the rest of the motorcycles, so that bigger things could be placed inside:
2006_BMW_R1200RT_Saddlebag1.jpg
2006_BMW_R1200RT_Saddlebag1.jpg (102.13 KiB) Viewed 987 times
Perhaps because it's easier to manufacture them the way they do it? Perhaps the "whole side is the door" design requires the saddlebag to be more robust?
2015 Honda PCX 125
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

This was probably the biggest tease we've had so far just seeing these cases. In one days time we were intoduced to them and then BAM! Door shut! :( Dang the cost of shipping them to us is a Bugger! I'm kinda surprised that no one in the United States has tried to make them. I Wonder :roll: Wait!
Why do I vaguely remember a PCX member telling us that he was going to try? Did I dream that? It was along time ago, after all (I think). Sigh

Tis a shame. I liked what I saw that day, ....on the 16th.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
ahmadmatjan

Post by ahmadmatjan »

The cost of Shipping to Thailand approximately US$91. It's good news for me actually..
The price for 1 unit (Side Cases, Exhaust Cover, Folded Led Mirror and Back Rest) is US$600
So the total is US$691.
ahmadmatjan

Post by ahmadmatjan »

Hello,

Can you ship a pair of your folding mirrors to the UK? How much would they cost and how do I put them on the bike? Do you have instructions or a video for that?

Thanks,
Daniel
[]

Hello Daniel,
Sorry, I don't know how to reply my inbox as I'm a newbie here. Please forgive me for answering your message here. Sure, no problem, I can ship the folding mirrors to your address, but of course I need to know the colour you want and also your postal address so I can check the cost of shipping. You can text me at (62)818676711, or just inbox me again.
Thanks.
Dani
Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia.
ahmadmatjan

Post by ahmadmatjan »

ScooterMan wrote:Well, that didn't end so well! I like the look for sure of the cases. I'd personally have no need for them. 22kg weight though? Is that shipping weight? Heck, that much weight on the back would turn the PCX into a wheelie machine!
Sorry, I was mistaken. they are not 22kgs. a unit (all items) is about 8,5 kgs. So sorry about this mistake. I used to send to my local friends, and 22 kgs is for two and half units.