Back Rest

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

chainsaw
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 150esp
Color: white/carbon

Re: Back Rest

Post by chainsaw »

I picked it up in Bangkok, I mainly got it for the looks but it is quite comfortable. I have aftermarket handlebars on my scoot that are lower, wider and alot further forward than stock and this helps with the riding position. I am 185cm tall but i dont have the longest legs, this seat does hinder my ninja race warrior fullspeed tuck though. I have another Noi Watdan seat that I got through powerbypcx but it uses a lower non genuine seat base and my helmet wouldnt fit under it.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Back Rest

Post by Mel46 »

My inseam is 30" but I have boots to add to that. My wife's seat is very comfortable but I would like for it to be back an inch further. My wife is short, probably 27 or 28" and she says the same thing. When we go on long rides we want to be able to stretch our legs. With the seat that I have, which I also purchased from powerbypcx.com, I can move back when I need to. Unfortunately, since I have had 5 back surgeries my back need support. I am having one heck of a time trying to deal with this shortcoming. I love my pcx. I have ridden her scooter back from the dealer a few times, which is a 25 mile ride, and enjoyed the support of her seat. However, I couldn't move around which is what my back requires ever so often. I have just created a special piece that I can add behind me and I purchased something called a Wondergel roll n' go seat cushion that I am trying out as padding for my butt while riding. They probably aren't as nice as what you could get custom made in Thailand, but it's all I can do right now. I think I would love one of those seat from Noi but move the back support back an inch. I sat on Dave's seat and the back support seemed to be back further than the seat my wife has. I kind of love that seat!
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers