Greetings from Italy

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

I1YHU

Greetings from Italy

Post by I1YHU »

Excuse my English, but I write a lot with the help of Google.
Let me introduce myself because I'm new in the forum, are of Sanremo, the city of flowers and music festival in Italy, after 59 years of bike I have given to my first scooter and is just the Force 300 that I was given for 20 days .
To tell you the truth I have already had two scooters of which the first 60 years with the Lambretta 125 and in the 80s with the Vespa Rally 200, but only to go to work because I was using the bike for fun.
My first bike was 13 years with the Puppy Ducati and then with the Motom 48 At that time the police stopped you because there were no laws in this regard, in fact the other bikes I have had over the last 50 years has been MotoBi the 125 and it was driving without a license because they do not yet exist, the license for motorbikes arrived I seem to remember in the last 60 or 61 motion is the Drag Star 1100 that has stayed with me for 14 years, delivering it to the dealer does not believe it but I had a lump in my throat, I greeted as if it were a human being, I seemed to betray her. Unfortunately, however, was nearly 300 Kg and maneuvers from standstill reverberated on the legs that are not more solid like once.
Anyway I hope I have made ​​a good choice and I will you told a few turns.
Saluti de I1YHU
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Greetings from Italy

Post by homie »

WELCOME! Your English is fine. But if I may be clear... what scooter did you buy? A Force 300 is a Kawasaki ATV when I search google? I need to see one :)
Kenno
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014/2015
Color: White

Post by Kenno »

Surely a google translation. Forza is italia for Force.
Benvenuti nel forum!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

I1YHU wrote:Excuse my English, but I write a lot with the help of Google.
Let me introduce myself because I'm new in the forum, are of Sanremo, the city of flowers and music festival in Italy, after 59 years of bike I have given to my first scooter and is just the Force 300 that I was given for 20 days .
To tell you the truth I have already had two scooters of which the first 60 years with the Lambretta 125 and in the 80s with the Vespa Rally 200, but only to go to work because I was using the bike for fun.
My first bike was 13 years with the Puppy Ducati and then with the Motom 48 At that time the police stopped you because there were no laws in this regard, in fact the other bikes I have had over the last 50 years has been MotoBi the 125 and it was driving without a license because they do not yet exist, the license for motorbikes arrived I seem to remember in the last 60 or 61 motion is the Drag Star 1100 that has stayed with me for 14 years, delivering it to the dealer does not believe it but I had a lump in my throat, I greeted as if it were a human being, I seemed to betray her. Unfortunately, however, was nearly 300 Kg and maneuvers from standstill reverberated on the legs that are not more solid like once.
Thank you for your English. Better than I could do in Italian (a most beautiful language ), even using google.
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MichRocks »

I1YHU wrote:Excuse my English, but I write a lot with the help of Google.
Lei ha parlato splendidamente. Benvenuti nel forum!
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

Bella