General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Patrik0037

Post by Patrik0037 »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the forum as I'm a new member here! Just sold my truck and bought a new 2015 pcx 150! And loving every minute of it! Was in the honda ruckus scene before and fell in love with the bigger scoots when I was in Japan, but as they are a lot more expensive I decided to go with the pcx, wanna do a full custom jdm sorta build mask and all, including a stretch! No fatty tho unlike my first ruckus build, wanna keep it somewhat nimble. Anyways hope to learn a lot and get some ideas and hopefully be able to share some ideas! Here's some pics

And here's some of my old builds:

Ninja 300

My ruckus'

SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: New member

Post by SECoda »

Pretty cool! Look forward to the construction pictures. Maybe get some ideas. I always like buying things I don't really need my wife says.
Duggle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 - 150
Color: black

Post by Duggle »

There was a white 2015 on the Ruckus ride last weekend, you?

Also looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome aboard Patrik! Nice lot of bikes! I'm betting you'll love the new PCX :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Patrik0037

Post by Patrik0037 »

Thanks for the kind words! I'll be sure to post pics of my progress, and yeah Duggle that was me,were you the dude on the black one with the case on back? It was an awesome ride! The pcx is my only bike now, I feel like every other bike I had was leading up to the pcx in a way. With the ruckus' they were too slow, and the ninja was too serious, but the pcx feels just right :D
Duggle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 - 150
Color: black

Post by Duggle »

Yeah, that was me, the other black PCX had invited me through this forum. Definitely was a very fun ride.

Regarding the PCX... I kind of wish it was exactly like it is but with about 200-250cc. A little extra power would be helpful on backcountry highway rides, especially with the local mountains. It can be a little slower than traffic on an uphill or with a strong headwind. The Forza has the power but seems to be more of a freeway cruiser, too large for my taste.

p.s. Nice looking scooters above. I was really enjoying checking out all of the customs last weekend, and the loud rumble coming from the pack was the best.
Urbanfreestyle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 (UK)
Color: Black

Post by Urbanfreestyle »

I love Rukus' they always look so impressive... it's on my to do list! :)
Honda PCX 125 ESP (Black)
Power:11.7 hp @8500 rpm, Torque:12Nm @5000rpm
Mods: LED sidelights, Yoshimura Exhaust

DEAD: 2013 Piaggio Typhoon 4 stroke 125cc (Black)
Power:9.65 HP @8500 rpm, Torque:8.2Nm @7500 rpm
Mods: Malossi Red foam filter, Hex LED Sidelights, Xenon headlights, USB charging port