some personal bad news...

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: some personal bad news...

Post by kramnala58 »

you you wrote:They weren't open toed before she set off...
:lol: :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
EmilyJEG
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EmilyJEG »

you you wrote:Bought from Emily, famous for organizing the only UK rideout
Lol, I forgot about that 'achievement'... :lol: That was the day Josh locked his keys in his scooter - I had to do an extra 25ish miles with lactic to get the spare set. Imagine if that hadn't happened... I'd have only reached a grand total of 236 miles o_O
WhiteNoise wrote:Sad for Emilyjeg, is she looking for another ride? Is she okay?
I'm 32 and a half weeks pregnant - I managed to use the scooter about 10 times in total when I wasn't pregnant, so I figured with a baby it'll probably never get used again! :P It was a very expensive purchase as a result (when you take into account the cost of the scooter, the insurance, the accessories, storage costs etc it probably worked out at over £500 per trip!) but I enjoyed the times I did go out on it - was just a bit too much of a scaredy-cat to go out more often. There are some total idiots on the road and we're both quite nervous. In fact so much so that Josh and I have agreed we'll probably never learn to drive a car either (in some ways I felt safer on the scooter - it's a lot like riding a bicycle!) :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Shopping Day? New Hat?
Why Hello Mrs. you you, You're looking quite happy smilin' for Mr. 2yous. A beautiful day for a lovely ride together on yer twin reds! :P
I can't help but look up "the center of, the center of the universe" at all the t-shirts above your head. Is there an artist living up there that paints them, hangs them to dry to sell later?
That's A Lot of Tease :D (T's)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

EmilyJEG wrote:
you you wrote:Bought from Emily, famous for organizing the only UK rideout
Lol, I forgot about that 'achievement'... :lol: That was the day Josh locked his keys in his scooter - I had to do an extra 25ish miles with lactic to get the spare set. Imagine if that hadn't happened... I'd have only reached a grand total of 236 miles o_O
WhiteNoise wrote:Sad for Emilyjeg, is she looking for another ride? Is she okay?
I'm 32 and a half weeks pregnant - I managed to use the scooter about 10 times in total when I wasn't pregnant, so I figured with a baby it'll probably never get used again! :P It was a very expensive purchase as a result (when you take into account the cost of the scooter, the insurance, the accessories, storage costs etc it probably worked out at over £500 per trip!) but I enjoyed the times I did go out on it - was just a bit too much of a scaredy-cat to go out more often. There are some total idiots on the road and we're both quite nervous. In fact so much so that Josh and I have agreed we'll probably never learn to drive a car either (in some ways I felt safer on the scooter - it's a lot like riding a bicycle!) :lol:
Great news! Now that makes perfectly clear sense to me! Congratulations on being pregnant and for making the right decision to sell your scoot. Wonderful that you could sell your PCX to a fellow member. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you and Josh. Please let us know when the wee one arrives! Baby Love on the Forum once again! Yey!! :P (chills)
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Shopping Day? New Hat?
Why Hello Mrs. you you, You're looking quite happy smilin' for Mr. 2yous. A beautiful day for a lovely ride together on yer twin reds! :P
I can't help but look up "the center of, the center of the universe" at all the t-shirts above your head. Is there an artist living up there that paints them, hangs them to dry to sell later?
That's A Lot of Teas :D

The t shirts are for the start of the Tour de France. Every school kid has painted a shirt. It's a really idea.

Bit rude to suggest mrs you you has had a lot of teas :D
EmilyJEG
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EmilyJEG »

WhiteNoise wrote:Great news! Now that makes perfectly clear sense to me! Congratulations on being pregnant and for making the right decision to sell your scoot. Wonderful that you could sell your PCX to a fellow member. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you and Josh. Please let us know when the wee one arrives! Baby Love on the Forum once again! Yey!! :P (chills)
Thanks! :D I shall come back and post a pic once she's here :) I was really lucky that you you wanted it - saved me a lot of hassle! :P

Also, all the talk of 'yous' reminded me that the people who live opposite our flat have two cars with the number plates YO04 YOO and YO05 YOO :lol: Not quite the same, but close ;)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Ah, itsa girl we're waiting on :P Think PINK!!

Oh, that IS funny!! :lol: So many yoo's in the world :D Are We Safe?? o_O
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

2yous, Tres bien 8)
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MichRocks »

She needs a pair of You You Shoes! Mind the heels, though.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:2yous, Tres bien 8)
She's not a lesbian
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

By night she rides full gear 8) No wait! Needs a hat! 2yous, get on it!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 596 times
Fizzy Rascal
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 (2015)
Color: White

Post by Fizzy Rascal »

you you wrote:
maddiedog wrote:
you you wrote: Scooters at the centre of the centre of the universe. Notice mrs you you'd protective gear....
Those sandals look highly protective. Are they kevlar reinforced? :lol:

They weren't open toed before she set off...
:D

Congrats on the the new acquisition dude.

Health to enjoy - to both of you. :)