New PCX-150 Rider Here

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

beos59

Re: New PCX-150 Rider Here

Post by beos59 »

beos59 wrote:New PCX 150 owner checking in!

My background is that I inherited a moped scooter earlier this year, and all the enjoyment of riding the moped came right back after 35+ years of only 4-wheel driving... :) Now I'm slightly to heavy for the moped :o and started to scout around for something a little more forceful but still practical and easy to handle. After much searching I ended upp with this new white PCX 150. Now all I have to do is get a drivers license for it also... :? but at least I have a good incentive now!!
And now I can actually ride the bike! Finally got my "A" license today! Very happy indeed! :D :D :D

Cheers all PCX fellows!
Fizzy Rascal
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 (2015)
Color: White

Post by Fizzy Rascal »

beos59 wrote:
beos59 wrote:New PCX 150 owner checking in!

My background is that I inherited a moped scooter earlier this year, and all the enjoyment of riding the moped came right back after 35+ years of only 4-wheel driving... :) Now I'm slightly to heavy for the moped :o and started to scout around for something a little more forceful but still practical and easy to handle. After much searching I ended upp with this new white PCX 150. Now all I have to do is get a drivers license for it also... :? but at least I have a good incentive now!!
And now I can actually ride the bike! Finally got my "A" license today! Very happy indeed! :D :D :D

Cheers all PCX fellows!
Congratulations! :)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hip hip and all that....!
Oh, what a Feeling! Happy Memorial Day riding your New "White!" 8)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (48.01 KiB) Viewed 359 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You