NH Motorcycle Exam

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

NanoCycle

Re: NH Motorcycle Exam

Post by NanoCycle »

I live in Hollis. I sometimes make my way to Manchester by car. I have not tried by PCX yet as I am getting more highway experience. I bought my PCX from Best cycles. What about you?
Leethal88
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Leethal88 »

I got mine at Naults in Manchester, have you gone on highway yet?
- Lee

Owns: '13 Honda PCX 150, '97 Honda Civic LX
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

I took the safety course here in Ohio about 6 weeks ago. I highly recommend it to everyone who rides (or wants to ride) a bike. I learned a lot of things in that course that are very useful and makes me a better/safer rider. At the end of the course, we took the skills test to get our license. So, I took the card to Ohio DMV the next day and got my motorcycle endorsement.

I suggest that you take the course. Not only will you become a better rider, but you will have a lot of fun!
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus
ScooterKim
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScooterKim »

Darth Emma wrote:I took the safety course here in Ohio about 6 weeks ago. I highly recommend it to everyone who rides (or wants to ride) a bike. I learned a lot of things in that course that are very useful and makes me a better/safer rider. At the end of the course, we took the skills test to get our license. So, I took the card to Ohio DMV the next day and got my motorcycle endorsement.

I suggest that you take the course. Not only will you become a better rider, but you will have a lot of fun!
It was fun! and, it made me a better driver, whether in car, truck, or on my PCX. I took the course twice, first time on my buddy 150 scooter and the second time on their motorcycle so I learned how to shift and clutch too. mostly what I learned is White Noise's signature quote... "look where you want to go".
NanoCycle

Post by NanoCycle »

Lee,
I have been on the highway. I have had it up to 60 mph. I must say, it takes some getting used to the high cross winds. I have racked up 400 miles in a few weeks time.
Leethal88
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Leethal88 »

Yeah I want to take it on highway but nervous about the wind, I def feel it going 50-55 was scary at first lol
- Lee

Owns: '13 Honda PCX 150, '97 Honda Civic LX
NanoCycle

Post by NanoCycle »

I am in Japan this week. I am seeing a lot of the Honda PCX here. I am trying to get my hands on an accessory catalog from Japan since there seem to be a wider variety of options here. As crazy as it seems, I am looking for a cup holder.

Do you know any one else with a PCX?

Nano