Pcx Yuminashi Chainsaw 164!

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Pcx Yuminashi Chainsaw 164!

Post by Pcxdemon »

Must use copper gasket spray for the head gasket. That will stop and seal the head properly. If you're going in there constantly adjusting the gaskets because of the leaks, you got nothing to loose then to separate the gaskets and use single layer gasket, with copper spray on on sides of the gasket, the seal is perfect. This will also increase your compression slightly which you will very positively notice on the road performance. My head gasket never leaked or gave me issues once I used copped spray...
Hobbit112
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019
Color: Gunmetal

Post by Hobbit112 »

Pcxdemon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:02 pm Must use copper gasket spray for the head gasket. That will stop and seal the head properly. If you're going in there constantly adjusting the gaskets because of the leaks, you got nothing to loose then to separate the gaskets and use single layer gasket, with copper spray on on sides of the gasket, the seal is perfect. This will also increase your compression slightly which you will very positively notice on the road performance. My head gasket never leaked or gave me issues once I used copped spray...
Will have to try. Any recommended brand?
2019 Honda Click 125i
Yuminashi 164cc bore kit w/150 head
32mm throttle body and intake
13.5° SpeedTuner variator
15gr Dr. Pulley sliders
100/80-14(F), 120/80-14(R) Pirelli Angel Scooters
YSS front fork kit, YSS G-Series rear shock
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

As long as it's copper gasket spray I guess from a decent company, you should be good.