2022 Honda PCX 150 Haynes service manual?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

RandalllFlaggg
Year: 2022
Color: Pearl White

2022 Honda PCX 150 Haynes service manual?

Post by RandalllFlaggg »

I found they have them up to 2019, but nothing after. Does anyone know if Haynes has/will release a manual for later years' models?
Thanks, all.
Mprime
Year: 2021
Color: White

Re: 2022 Honda PCX 150 Haynes service manual?

Post by Mprime »

I sure hope they do. I have a factory service manual for my '21 and it leaves a lot to be desired.
RandalllFlaggg
Year: 2022
Color: Pearl White

Post by RandalllFlaggg »

Mprime wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:56 pm I sure hope they do. I have a factory service manual for my '21 and it leaves a lot to be desired.
If I may ask, how did you learn how to do detailed work on your vehicle?
Mprime
Year: 2021
Color: White

Post by Mprime »

I was able to purchase a manual for $50 from helminc. They list a 2021 manual and I believe it's stayed the same for 2022.

I started out working on old VW's many years ago. It's a lot easier now that there are really great videos on sites like YouTube. I am lucky that I'm to the point where I can follow the PCX manual like an outline. I still recommend getting one, but it's written as if for a Honda technician who's already been trained in the procedures. Compared to Haynes and Clymer manuals, it's not very good at explaining what exactly needs to be done. It provides good diagrams and lists basic instructions, but I may by one of the two other books when/if they become available.

Mike