350 Forza Newbie -Hello

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Orcade-Ian
Year: 2023
Color: Pearl Siena Red

350 Forza Newbie -Hello

Post by Orcade-Ian »

Hi Folks,
New to the Forum with a 2023 350 Forza, which I've done nearly 700 miles on in the 5 weeks I've had it. I live in the north of the Orkney Mainland but intend using the Forza for some long touring trips South. Have been riding GoldWings for 35 years and still have a few 70's Honda fours plus a C125 Super Cub and others. I have a quick question for you CVT folk - is it normal for the rear wheel to be covered in what appears to be 'Ferodo' type dust even after a 20 mile ride? If it is normal, how long before the clutch blocks need renewing? I will add that I love this new bike which doesn't feel like a small scooter - even after a 1500 'Wing!

Ian
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: 350 Forza Newbie -Hello

Post by davenowherejones »

don't know. My almost 300 cc 2014 has over 100,00 miles on the rear clutch and original pads. I probably need new ones but it mostly still works, a little jerky at times. I recently had a flat tire and the Kenda tire has been a bitch to get on the rear wheel. The first nine tires were easier.

I liked the Heidenau and Michelin or Dunlop tires better. Almost all of the rear scooter tires are out of stock in Canada. USA trade laws prohibit the sending of tires from USA to Canada. Don't know why. can't get tires from USA

I had a stroke last summer and scooters are complicated now. My license was removed but I got it back. Run for your life if you see me coming.