PCX exhaust on ADV150

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.
Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

turbojigger
Year: 2021
Color: Red/black

PCX exhaust on ADV150

Post by turbojigger »

Hello... Newbie here

14 months on my ADV. I think I want to upgrade the exhaust.
Silly question here :D

Can i put full exhaust system that was designed for PCX to my ADV? Is it just will make the muffler less steep or totally cannot be fitted into?

Or maybe I can put it PCX's muffler/end can to ADV header/front pipe? It's hard to find exhaust system originally for ADV except yoshimura. There's yoshimura (thailand) for my Thai/Indonesia specs. It has different product code compared to Japan's yoshimura for ADV, with non-removable db killer.

The problem is my country's yoshimura dealer just bring in GP Magnum which is too small and too loud. Importing from Thailand is too expensive while I can get cheaper PCX's full exhaust system from Arrow or Malossi online.. PCX is quite rare in my country, no one from local group have tried this. Many opt to yoshimura or custom aftermarket from Indonesia
big tommy
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Pearl white/red

Re: PCX exhaust on ADV150

Post by big tommy »

don't waste your time ... The extra noise will soon anoy you and people you ride past will think you are a chump ! - there are far better things you can do to your bike to improve it's performance ....
ps - pic of my pal's ADV 160 Kitaco limited edition ..... i rode it for about 15 min and the noise got on my pip .....
Attachments
IMG_20221214_120134 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20221214_120134 - Copy.jpg (322.1 KiB) Viewed 630 times