Forza 350

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Bricorn
Year: 2021
Color: black

Forza 350

Post by Bricorn »

Hi, just joined and asking a question already. :lol:

I've just (Last Friday) upgraded from a 2017 PCX to a new Forza 350.
Loving the bike, but need a user manual - I'm in Thailand and the supplied manual is in Thai, which I don't read. I've managed to have the assistant on my phone translate some bits (like resetting the trip meter) but a whole manual, in paper or on screen would be better.

My dealer can't help, Honda Thailand doesn't reply, Honda UK & US both say "not my area, not my problem, contact Honda Thailand"! :oops:

I had the same issue on my PCX, but it was a much simpler machine and I managed without.

Thanks for reading.
Austins
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016 Forza 300
Color: White

Re: Forza 350

Post by Austins »

In case you don't know Google Translate app has a camera option that you can point to any text and it translates quite well, best is to first download the Thai language in full via it's offline menu option....

Failing that try to find the manual in PDF or other formats online, then maybe a way to translate it...

I'm hoping to upgrade from my old model Forza 2016 to 350 next year when the used bikes come on the market.... , did you have that model, what do you think of pros/cons comparing the two...!?
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

Austins wrote:In case you don't know Google Translate app has a camera option that you can point to any text and it translates quite well, best is to first download the Thai language in full via it's offline menu option....

Failing that try to find the manual in PDF or other formats online, then maybe a way to translate it...

I'm hoping to upgrade from my old model Forza 2016 to 350 next year when the used bikes come on the market.... , did you have that model, what do you think of pros/cons comparing the two...!?
Yes, phone translation (actually Samsung's Bixby Vision) is my only option for now, I'll try Googles version, thanks.
Sorry, I went straight from PCX to Forza 350, one big pro on Thai roads is that the PCX handlebars "twitched" on potholes, the Forza doesn't. OK, you still get the bounce, but no sideways twitch.
Old Scoot
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Old Scoot »

Have you tried this site?
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

Old Scoot wrote:Have you tried this site?
Yes, thanks. I've kept a link to a parts catalogue (in Thai), but none of the English language countries mention the Forza 350.
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

I've now tried all the languages, still no Forza 350. Thanks anyway.
smoothOperator

Post by smoothOperator »

i can"t help you with a manual for the 350, but here

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9471#p128592

you'll find a manual for the Forza 300 in English. I guess there won't be too many differences.
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

smoothOperator wrote:i can"t help you with a manual for the 350, but here

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9471#p128592

you'll find a manual for the Forza 300 in English. I guess there won't be too many differences.
Thanks, I found that one already. Control-wise, there doesn't seem to be much changed, most seem to be to the engine, which I have no plans to play with.
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

Well, Honda Thailand came through big time. They printed out the English manual on A4 and posted it to me. They do warn that it's a pre-production version - from May 2020 - so it should be read along with the Thai version, but that's minor.

Result!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Bricorn wrote:Well, Honda Thailand came through big time. They printed out the English manual on A4 and posted it to me. They do warn that it's a pre-production version - from May 2020 - so it should be read along with the Thai version, but that's minor.

Result!

That is a result. Above and beyond.
Bricorn

Post by Bricorn »

Just to update this, a Reddit user gave me a link to the 350 user manual in English - UK version if that matters;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kcx1_j ... p=drivesdk
Thailand Twizz
Color: Blue/black

Post by Thailand Twizz »

Hi all, and thanks for accepting me to this forum.

I am also living in Thailand and just recently purchased a Forza 350, and having sold my 6 year old PCX.
I had a new Honda Rebel that Obviously came with a Thai manual, but I went to Honda Big wing and ordered an English version.
I will eventually order English manual for the Forza

I have a pdf version that I’ve downloaded too, but not as convenient
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

Has the Forza 350 made it to the US yet.? Anyone even seen one in the states?
canthai
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by canthai »

Not much change between the 300's and the 350's - all maintenance points in the same place.
Few changes re: plastic connector locations, wiring, etc. but any maintenance manual for a 300 will work with a 350 easy