Forza sub-groups?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

johnparham
Year: 2021
Color: Blue

Forza sub-groups?

Post by johnparham »

Hi ModSquad,

As you will have seen, I've just become the very proud owner of the new '21 Forza 350 over here in the UK.

Starting to do some research and work on it and it's very different to the Forza 300. There's also the 750 which is way different again...

Do you want me to continue to put my stuff into the Forza 300 sub-group, or is it time to create a Forza 350 sub-group?

Worth thinking about?
Thought I'd ask. :D
Haarek
Year: 125 Forza
Color: Black

Re: Forza sub-groups?

Post by Haarek »

Congrats on your new bike!

Out of curiosity: What are the main differences besides capacity? Does it share the same frame? Engine layout?
2019 Honda NSS125 Forza.
Norway
Atis
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Atis »

To be honest as the owner of a early Forza with sub-groups that would be my go to group since that's where my interest lies. Easier for me more work for you. If you're up to it great if not I'll just continue filtering through the posts to fine what I want. Thanks for your efforts.
Honda 2014 Forza 300 (ABS)
Honda 1995 Elite 80 (Sold)
Atis
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Atis »

To be honest as the owner of a early Forza if there was a sub-group that would be my go to group since that's where my interest lies. Easier for me more work for you. If you're up to it great if not I'll just continue filtering through the posts to fine what I want. Thanks for your efforts.
Honda 2014 Forza 300 (ABS)
Honda 1995 Elite 80 (Sold)
johnparham
Year: 2021
Color: Blue

Post by johnparham »

Haarek wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:36 am Congrats on your new bike!

Out of curiosity: What are the main differences besides capacity? Does it share the same frame? Engine layout?
Thanks for the wishes!!

Basically 300 to 350 everthing's different. Looks similar, but so much is slightly different, you'd have to dig into the parts catalogue to check.
I may be over-exagerating, but don't assume anythings the same.
Better not break anything in the short term as I suspect spares may be tough to get for a while...
plivadon
Year: 2014 Forza
Color: White

Post by plivadon »

Congrats on your new bike!