This waiting game is driving me insane!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

MrNixdorf
Year: 2021
Color: Black

Re: This waiting game is driving me insane!

Post by MrNixdorf »

Mel46 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:26 am MrNixdorf,

I am a little confused by your picture. In the UK, don't you ride/drive on the left? So who is in the right in that picture? It looks like that car that is heading toward you is on the wrong side.
Aha! ..... confused by the Camero on the right side of the road :D

Have been loving the Scoot so much, my poor car has been hiding in the garage sulking for most of the month :)
ezrider
Regular User
Regular User

Re: This waiting game is driving me insane!

Post by ezrider »

StillThumps wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:44 pm Ezrider,

Same boat as you mate. My Honda dealer’s projected delivery date for the 2 new 2021 PCXs has once again come..and gone. Still riding my present scoot, but the PCX’s arrival will soon see it parked in someone else’s garage.
That Versys X-300 you mentioned looks impressive, has available ABS, 5.7 gal. gas tank, slipper clutch…but that seat makes me hurt just looking at it! Cheers
That is a relatively hard seat on the X-300, though it's a 4.5 gal /17 L tank -still a plenty-big attraction. But what bugs me is the weight of this bike, which is higher than any other ~300 cc bike I've considered, and I'm trying to significantly down-weigh from my last 418-lb 500 cc bike. Especially galling is that it's heavier than Kawasaki's own Z400! Still an impressive bike, yes; but.