When you see cows AND scooter riders laying in the fields...

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

When you see cows AND scooter riders laying in the fields...

Post by fish »

Saw 5 cows and 2 scooter riders laying in a field - so I knew a big rain was coming!**

Took shelter before it started, on the Group W bench by Tom's Market.

Figured I was OK, don't know about Italy - but I know it rains a lot in Vietnam.

Got pretty sporty on the ride home! Can't wait to get the Angels on this scooter!
Fish
**3 days without riding was too much - so, said the heck with, it put the cell phone in a baggy, & let's go!
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: When you see cows AND scooter riders laying in the field

Post by Old Grinner »

I think those clouds passed over by this neck of the woods last night . . ..

Lightening like a lamp being turned on and off continuously. Minimal thunder though. Then the downpours.

The Liberty 150 looks better with the stock, shiny, non-matte paint job IMHO . . .. 8)

I'd rather have one of those than the "S" model.
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: When you see cows AND scooter riders laying in the field

Post by fish »

Old Grinner wrote:I think those clouds passed over by this neck of the woods last night . . ..

Lightening like a lamp being turned on and off continuously. Minimal thunder though. Then the downpours.

The Liberty 150 looks better with the stock, shiny, non-matte paint job IMHO . . .. 8)

I'd rather have one of those than the "S" model.
The "S" model has the black mirrors, black heat shield on muffler, black wheels with buffed silver edges, and 3 "S"'s on the panels.
I swapped out the black mirrors and black heat shield on muffler.
At one point all "S" models were gloss. Mine is.
Not up to date on what they're doing now. Not a fan of any matte finish …. which doomed my new Burgman - never warmed to it. sold it to buy the shiny red Liberty S 150i 3V i-Get!

My very close second choice was the white, non-S model, with light metal wheels, chrome mirrors and silver heat shield, gloss paint. If I get another scooter, it will be that white one!

Fish