fish hits 16,000 on his French LIKE200i

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

fish hits 16,000 on his French LIKE200i

Post by fish »

You'll notice that the French models have the down-swept, right-to-left speedo. Takes a bit of getting used to......just like the French.
Hey, not easy shooting pix with camera in your teeth, especially rocketing along at 40kph!

Fish
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: fish hits 16,000 on his French LIKE200i

Post by Old Grinner »

A remarkable epic event indeed. :D

I see they have a new "Limited Edition" again . . .. There's a dealership in RI that stocks a lot of Kymco scooters. Here in CT they used to be more available but not so much in recent times. You have to be willing to travel a good distance to find a place that carries them in stock.

https://www.razeemotorcycle.com/invento ... -10558118i

As I've said before I still remember the day I checked one out when you could get them in beige here. For the coin they look good and run good. You just have to adjust and adapt to the seat and knee room on tight turns. A thousand bucks less than the PCX. You did well to modify the seat.
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: fish hits 16,000 on his French LIKE200i

Post by fish »

Old Grinner wrote:A remarkable epic event indeed. :D

I see they have a new "Limited Edition" again . . .. There's a dealership in RI that stocks a lot of Kymco scooters. Here in CT they used to be more available but not so much in recent times. You have to be willing to travel a good distance to find a place that carries them in stock.

https://www.razeemotorcycle.com/invento ... -10558118i

As I've said before I still remember the day I checked one out when you could get them in beige here. For the coin they look good and run good. You just have to adjust and adapt to the seat and knee room on tight turns. A thousand bucks less than the PCX. You did well to modify the seat.
The only other +50cc scooter my dealer had when I went to look at motorcycles with my son - was the PCX mit der hump!
Horrible. Goofy OTD price as well - considering all of the nice used motorcycles sitting nearby.

Fish