Instructions For Installing Honda's 2019 PCX OEM Windscreen

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

PeteyDelivery
Year: 2020
Color: Deep, dark RED

Instructions For Installing Honda's 2019 PCX OEM Windscreen

Post by PeteyDelivery »

I purchased one from Blackpool Honda, UK/ Ebay.com USA. It didn't come with instructions! It's pt # 08R70-K96-T00 Body Mount Shield Kit. I couldn't find a pdf online. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Instructions For Installing Honda's 2019 PCX OEM Windscr

Post by Mel46 »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... x7xIeT-Q_W

I don't know if this will help because it is in a different language, but maybe you can gain some insights by watching it.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
PeteyDelivery

Post by PeteyDelivery »

Mel46 wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... x7xIeT-Q_W

I don't know if this will help because it is in a different language, but maybe you can gain some insights by watching it.
Thanks, I saw that. He has the same model year and it's useful for removing the "V" shaped trim. (Even the Service Manual isn't that clear.) I can't figure out where all the Honda OEM hardware fits. RIGHT NOW I FOUND AN OIL LEAK! So it takes precedence. Mine is brand new, I just rode it home from the dealer and there seems to be engine oil leaking from the weep hole at the low point of the muffler where condensation comes out.
PeteyDelivery

Post by PeteyDelivery »

PeteyDelivery wrote:
Mel46 wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... x7xIeT-Q_W

Thanks, I saw that. He has the same model year and it's useful for removing the "V" shaped trim. (Even the Service Manual isn't that clear.) I can't figure out where all the Honda OEM hardware fits. RIGHT NOW I FOUND AN OIL LEAK! So it takes precedence. Mine is brand new, I just rode it home from the dealer and there seems to be engine oil leaking from the weep hole at the low point of the muffler where condensation comes out.
Dealer says oil came from the filler spout where the dip stick is, I guess I'll believe them. I was worried the exhaust valve seal was bad, contaminating the Oxygen sensor, catalytic converter, etc... (Phew!)