SH300i Battery Access

General Honda SH300i or SH150i chat, questions, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

alscott8
Year: 2019
Color: White

SH300i Battery Access

Post by alscott8 »

Hello all,
I recently bought a new SH300i, but it will mainly be used when I take it away with my motorhome. This means I will need to leave it on trickle charge to ensure a healthy battery.

The trouble is I'm finding it hard to work out how to get to the battery. I have undone the pop out studs under the seat and after a lot of pulling and pushing, managed to remove the upper cover below the seat. I have undone the floor screws but now can work out how to remove the floor and connected body cover. Can anyone help with pics or a video, the internet seems to have everything covered except this.

Thanks in advance. :D
Yorkie150
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018/19
Color: RED

Re: SH300i Battery Access

Post by Yorkie150 »

I have purchased a PCX for the same reason...and after fitting a fly lead for an optimate and I can only assume that Honda designed these bikes to be serviced by a Gynaecologist !!!! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/769137659827490/
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Yorkie150 wrote:I have purchased a PCX for the same reason...and after fitting a fly lead for an optimate and I can only assume that Honda designed these bikes to be serviced by a Gynaecologist !!!! :)
Probably they didn’t. It is a little awkward but not the worst thing in the world. Ask your wife.

What are you planning as your next mod?
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome aboard our forums alscott! :P
I do not own a SH300i but a did a bit of research. I struck out on a video (but did see a later SH model install done - no help - due to design change). Off to google again :D how about a schematic? Best I could do (said with disappoint)....look here:

https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda- ... 14/2/36312

Have you thought about ordering/purchasing a service (shop) manual from your dealer? They are incredibly useful! Worth the $$$ - I say

I sometimes wish they sold the SH300 in the States :cry: I guess we're thankful for what we get, heh? Please let us know how your doing with this challenge, good luck!

Oh wait! Please add your location to your profile. Just makes helping you that much easier. Directions are below my post ;)
From the U.S., I bid you good day!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You