How to import an ADV150?

General Honda ADV150 chat, questions about the ADV150, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

RuffStuff
Year: Na
Color: N.a.

Re: How to import an ADV150?

Post by RuffStuff »

It means it's California legal so probably going to the states.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Limey
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 16 Forza/16 PCX
Color: Red/Maroon

Post by Limey »

big bear wrote:ive read that honda has CARB certified the ADV150 not sure what that means does that mean its coming here anyone know what CARB certified even means
It's a California thing:

"CARB is responsible for evaluating the emission control systems of new vehicles and engines, and evaporative emission control systems of engine-equipped devices. When CARB finds that the vehicle/engine/evaporative emission control system complies with all of California’s emission standards and emissions-related requirements, the vehicle/engine/evaporative emission control system may be produced for California sale."
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

big bear wrote:ive read that honda has CARB certified the ADV150 not sure what that means does that mean its coming here anyone know what CARB certified even means
Means its certified for use in California, so should be good for the whole of the USA.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

Well I guess my dream of getting hold of one of these is put on hold with the Coronavirus outbreak.
If anyone owns one I’d appreciate their views on this bike.
Stay safe!