All-rain ride on the Kymco

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

All-rain ride on the Kymco

Post by fish »

It was 52°F overnight.....and raining steadily.

My excuse is -

1) the 1st gen. Kymco LIKE200i equipped with Michelins - is a great rain scooter.

2) My winter riding gear is also waterproof.

3) the weather forecast into the near future is lousy with cold, freezing overnights (I ride at before sunrise - always)

The tires performed perfectly. The LIKE was steadily rained on for 3.5 hours and never missed a beat. Instant EFI starts & ran like a sewing machine.

I had to go to back-up seating for my coffee (a bench under an awning by Tom's Market....
A fellow doesn't look terribly clever riding a scooter in the rain & dark - but it'd be even dumber to sit in the dark & rain drinking coffee.)

Fish

~I always come in from a rain ride and shout, "Louise, my crotch is wet!"
And my wife responds..."Who's Louise?"
But only my pup was home today......
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: All-rain ride on the Kymco

Post by Old Grinner »

Awesome . . . again! 8)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: All-rain ride on the Kymco

Post by WhiteNoise »

It's so nice sitting inside watching you ride. I never get wet :lol: bikes and the scenery are both beautiful - any time of day, any weather that you ride. I/we know, on or before sunrise is choice - must think 'n drink java in favorite curbside chair. Bless you fish and stay safe. Even old cronies can get cockey behind bars ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You