do you go running?

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

halluinoid
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018
Color: blue

do you go running?

Post by halluinoid »

I finally found a proper plan from the NHS and am now following it, I was trying to go running by just going to the local park and doing a few laps of running, of course my lower legs turned to stone and I was doing it wrong as I hadnt found the NHS "week by week" guide which is brilliant.
I have now been out 5 times in 5 days going on the NHS guidelines which are far better than what I was doing before .
there are so many things that are vying for our time, work , you need to go to do your job, then you get home and have domestic responsibilities so can you fit in running as well? should you fit in running as well? well you dont need much to do it, a pair of trainers and some light clothing and to begin with half an hour a day
here is the NHS plan anybody else beginning on running?
Attachments
NHS guidance
NHS guidance
runningPlan.JPG (93.4 KiB) Viewed 401 times
2018 Honda Forza 300cc
Limey
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 16 Forza/16 PCX
Color: Red/Maroon

Re: do you go running?

Post by Limey »

Well, with two knee replacements and a rebuilt Achilles, that ain't gonna happen!! :)
Regular User
Regular User
Color: 15 Forza

Re: do you go running?

Post by 87112 »

The most I can take of running is 30 mins outside once a week or 10 mins 3 times a week at the gym.

Its very tiresome to run mentally, I rather play pick up basketball or on a stairmaster reading something.

But if you can take running all the time I think you are very strong.
:geek: