Forza Coolant Change fyi easy

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your Forza. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Forza Coolant Change fyi easy

Post by easyrider »

I made this vid today hopefully it will help some folks if they want to change their coolant themselves and are somewhat reticent about doing it. Its a simple project DIY . Just need to buy a gallon of coolant that meets Honda specs which I think is a silicate free ethylene glycol type. I used Prestone 50/50 mix as they pretty much wrote the book on coolant.You can do it easily yourself for pennies and quickly however a simple pump and hose is helpful to fill the radiator using this method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRELecT ... e=youtu.be
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Forza Coolant Change fyi easy

Post by davenowherejones »

Thanks for the video but I am of the feeling if it ain't broke then don't fix it.

OR 123,000 km on the factory coolant and it still works.
halluinoid
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018
Color: blue

Post by halluinoid »

123,000 km on the factory coolant :lol: omg

easyrider looking at your video I see nothing wrong with the coolant coming out, I assume its just antifreeze, I do like your video , well narrated and explained and great info for fellow Forza riders like me but just curious, what was the reason for the coolant change? keep the videos coming, you have a cool camera and clear voice!
2018 Honda Forza 300cc
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

The coolant I changed was about 1.5 years old.Looked perfect..I am very proactive on maintenance and because a gallon was only 8.00 why not.Didnt need it but it only takes 15 - 30 minutes to do the job.much like an oil change.Thought I would share the procedure for the DIY guys on here and maybe save them a few bucks.