Heidenau K66 4-Season Scooter Tire

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 NSS300A

Re: Heidenau K66 4-Season Scooter Tire

Post by E. Foster Salsbury »

Rosedale bridge opened in 1956. You didn't go up to Deer Lake and look for Sasquatch?
Salsbury
2015 Forza 300ABS-2km 10/17/2015
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

E. Foster Salsbury wrote:Rosedale bridge opened in 1956. You didn't go up to Deer Lake and look for Sasquatch?
I knew we were about the same age although the bridge looks much older.

I have been camping at Deer Lake a long time ago. I was up there recently with the Forza which was fun but I had to take my 4x4 one day and the road seemed a lot narrower that day.

The story of the Sasquatch seems to be more complicated than most people realize. I think my hairy neighbour might have Sasquatch relatives but I am too scared to ask.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

I’d have been up for pictures ;)
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

what's more important a camera or lottery tickets? lottery tickets!
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Yesterday was one of those silly days. I cleaned out my truck a bit, now it only takes 30 seconds to make room for a passenger. But it will take forever to get a pretty lady in my truck.

I fixed two of my broken compressors so I got some air in my truck tires and a bit in my rear scooter tire. I have a FoboBike system of bluetooth pressure monitoring air caps. It is too awkward to check the Forza with a gauge, much easier just to check my iPhone.

It was almost 3 before I got everything done. I decided to go to Princeton, BC for supper. A lady motorcycle rider had recently died on the Hope-Princeton Highway when she did a corner wrong head on into a minivan.

I have ridden the Hope-Princeton #3 dozens of times. It is not that hard. The newspaper said the accident was a little east of Eastgate. The hilly curves there have tricked quite a few people. Slow down!

I continued on to the copper mine where I noticed a red motorcycle behind me. I pulled over because I was curious what it was.

It was a red Honda Forza 300. That was only the second one I had ever seen on the road. The rider was faster than me. I am 60 and I ride slow on purpose.

I have depth perception problems and hearing problems. I do not have always have true stereo vision due to some brain damage. I cannot back my truck safely to a loading dock.

The red Forza was faster but I was probably heavier. I want to ride my scooter totally empty and totally naked to see if it goes faster. I have too many tools and my riding gear is heavy. My 55 liter top box might be slowing me down.

I had a chicken bun and MacnCheese at Subway in Princeton. I headed home but stopped to get a few groceries in Hope first. It got really dark. I can ride in the dark but I hope that the drunks don't hit me.

274 km (170 miles) for a chicken bun is silly. 119,421 km (74,204 miles) on a 300cc scooter is great.
Stevestonian
Color: Red

Post by Stevestonian »

I also have a red Forza 300! It wasn't me you saw on the Hope-Princeton, but I was through your neighbourhood a couple of weeks ago, as I did a day ride from Steveston to the Othello Tunnels.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

Is 120,000 the highest you've put on 1 bike?
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

E. Foster Salsbury wrote:Is 120,000 the highest you've put on 1 bike?
Yes.

Honda CB125 est 30,000 km
Kawasaki GPZ 305 est 20,000 km
Yamaha BWS 21,467 km
Geely JL150T 4,735 km
Kawasaki KLX250S 29,903 km
Suzuki DR650 67,299 km
Honda Forza 300 117,971 km and counting

So about 291,375 km or 181,052 estimated miles total or about 18,000 miles in the rain.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

This guys asking $3250 for a '74 in Burnaby.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers ... nFlag=true
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

My CB125 was about a 1982 as that was the year I froze my Honda Civic car engine in Edson, Alberta.

I sold it really cheap and bought my first motorcycle.

I learned how to ride on the way home from the dealer in Burnaby, BC to SFU.

Two months later I started riding to Newfoundland and back.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

My rear tire is wearing out again and the front tire has a very strange pattern.

I went to watch fish sex at the Weaver Creek Spawning Channel on Saturday. There were very few salmon. There were a few expensive cars, BMW, Land Rovers, Porsche, Tesla. The Asian community loves their fish and expensive German cars.

I then watched the Harley crowd crash motorcycles. Too painful to watch.

Sunday I went to look at a broken bridge on the Hope Princeton Highway. Not sure why it broke.

Holiday Monday I went on a slow timed ride north. I was going to ride north for 4 hours and then turn around. It started out with another Harley crash fest. Too painful to watch.

I got as far as Ashcroft where I wanted Chilli at Tim Hortons. They did not have any left. They also did not have any Regular gasoline left. It was a very busy Thanksgiving Holiday Monday.

I got tired of going slow so I went fast, lousy MPG resulted on the way home. The RCMP were not harmed in any way during this trip. I think they were all guarding the Prime Minister.

I have to dig trenches today. I am getting too old for this, 60.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

Trench digging went well though?
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Trenches got done but!!!!!

I do work with my landlord sometimes. He is 81 and he usually out works me but he is also 8 inches taller.

We hit sewer lines and they had to be repaired. We broke the Bobcat Chinese Trencher accessory and that had to be repaired. We hit a water line but it had no water and it was not repaired. We hit a cabletv coax line, not repaired.

We need to trench across the private road and there is a gas line servicing about a dozen mobile homes. I predict we break it.

The trenches are all still open waiting for the gas fitter and the electrician. The water line went somewhere but we didn't know where. We attached a hose and went looking for a puddle. It was in the basement of the owner's house.

The trenches are collapsing with the heavy rain we get. I will have to crawl in them and shovel mud out.

The owner annoys/cheats all the trades people so they don't want to work for him. He spells my name wrong on 80% of my pay checks or gets the amount wrong.

Lots of rain today, I thought I might have to work so I sat around waiting most of the day. I am in a lot of hip pain from a previously broken hip and other abuse. I went for a walk & coffee in the village. They were doing a homeless walk so that rich people could pretend to be poor and ignored. I fit right in.

I made some ginger pork for supper. The package had 4 chops. The top one had very little bone, the ones underneath it were 50% bone. The multi-billionaire owner sure knows how to cheat people. I used to work in his office a long time ago making minimum wage.

The weather forecast is for cold and wet. I might get a few rides in before Christmas.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

My K66 on the front is almost done. I has really strange wear patterns. It is like a mini knobby tire now. It still works very nice but a little rough ride.

It also does not know how to go home. I was helping with more trenching. We hit a gas line with a back hoe. The owner took me to lunch. I think I dropped/lost ??? my truck/house keys in his very messy van.

I went to Chilliwack on the FORZA 300 to get a new truck key cut. I checked my lottery ticket at McDonalds, $1 winner. I cashed in my free cheeseburger monopoly piece and got a SENIORS coffee. I won a free fries for next time.

I bought junk food and took the long way home. Hope to Chilliwack and back is 100 km. My route was about 250 km. I stopped in Yale to buy another lottery ticket and Boston Bar for a pee with ice cream after.

I then went to my bosses house to see if the 4x4 tires he bought would fit on his Chrysler minivan. They were totally the wrong size as I suspected.

I fixed a lock on his lawnmower shed. Sprayed too much oil on it and it works for now.

A big 80 km wind is expected in the next 24 hours. My weather station on my roof is a bit sheltered so my wind # will be a bit less. Strong wind in an old mobile home is very scary. I do not like it.

I could be homeless soon. I spent all of my inheritance on motorcycles.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

I would call the place where the owner took you for lunch for your keys?
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

not there, I would call the psychiatric squad. One of the problems is that I am hearing impaired and I would not hear keys dropping.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User

That sucks.
Salsbury
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I do not keep my Forza keys on my main key ring. It is not good to have a lot of weight on the ignition switch.

I have a little red tag, my top box key & the Forza ignition key only on a separate small ring.

My truck key ring is a little more weight. I have a separate key ring for the mobile home park utilities.

My brain is falling apart. I also lost my credit card a few weeks ago. Too many serious head injuries and other body parts. I tried to give my body away but no one would take it. Free!!!
Regular User
Regular User
Color: 15 Forza

Post by 87112 »

I got my Forza used, the area below the key hole has many scratches from keys dangling. So I covered it up with black Gorilla tape.
:geek:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

davenowherejones wrote:I do not keep my Forza keys on my main key ring. It is not good to have a lot of weight on the ignition switch.

I have a little red tag, my top box key & the Forza ignition key only on a separate small ring.

My truck key ring is a little more weight. I have a separate key ring for the mobile home park utilities.

My brain is falling apart. I also lost my credit card a few weeks ago. Too many serious head injuries and other body parts. I tried to give my body away but no one would take it. Free!!!

If you are like my wife check the fridge for the card and keys...