Another refugee from Key West spotted in Ohio...

Riding jackets, pants, boots, GPS, toolkits, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Another refugee from Key West spotted in Ohio...

Post by fish »

Gassing my scooter this morning at BP - flipped up my modular helmet, dug out my $ from my Kevlar jeans, removed my leather gloves - in time to see a Burgman go by with a middle aged guy going the wrong way to Key West (heading N). He was wearing shorts and T-shirt - but not completely without safety gear as he had on a ball cap and his flip-flops looked like the expensive kind with arch supports.
Not sure which model it was - because all those dead-dolphin-grey Burgmans look the same.

Fish
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Another refugee from Key West spotted in Ohio...

Post by you you »

fish wrote:Gassing my scooter this morning at BP - flipped up my modular helmet, dug out my $ from my Kevlar jeans, removed my leather gloves - in time to see a Burgman go by with a middle aged guy going the wrong way to Key West (heading N). He was wearing shorts and T-shirt - but not completely without safety gear as he had on a ball cap and his flip-flops looked like the expensive kind with arch supports.
Not sure which model it was - because all those dead-dolphin-grey Burgmans look the same.

Fish
Did he die horribly?
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Another refugee from Key West spotted in Ohio...

Post by Mel46 »

I'm sure he was just a Parrot Head heading home from a long vacation down there with Jimmy. You know, those Key West folks have more money than brains, and all they want to do is party...and they have a lot of followers. I wouldn't worry about it. He'll be heading back down there as soon as the weather clears. Down there, when a scooter crashes it usually has a drunk attached.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers