Searching for videos etc

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

cnikonpete
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019
Color: red

Searching for videos etc

Post by cnikonpete »

To many of you I'm sure navigating this site is simple,but to me it's made up of confusing blind alleys. I wanted to pm Homie to ask how I could view his videos,instead of just barring me from sending a pm for some reason. It kept offering useful things such as what format would you like to use etc.
Whoever designed this site is obviously a genius or practices magic. I just wish there was a simpleton's version.

I would like to search for videos or extracts from a workshop manual without wading through hundreds of posts.
Please don't think I am ungrateful for this site,I think it must of been a labour of love to produce it,I would like an easier search facility for us dinosaurs. :D
springer1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2018
Color: white

Re: Searching for videos etc

Post by springer1 »

I just wish there was a simpleton's version.
Just look thru the subject titles in the “PCX How To” forum section to find the issue or maintence topic you desire help/ info/ videos about.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

click here... subscribe ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAm_p8 ... Lhw/videos

and what you seek is in the description of every playlist video... weed hopper 8)
If your computer skills are not what they should be find a kid
gc2301
Year: 2013

Post by gc2301 »

I too thank you for the link to the pot of gold.
-George
cnikonpete
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019

Post by cnikonpete »

Ahah,very sneaky using a different name on you tube. I can see now that the site is a series of tasks that lead to greater enlighment. Thanks again
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong