Copyright Infringement Reminder

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Copyright Infringement Reminder

Post by maddiedog »

Please do not post asking for service manuals or other copyright information. This site does not condone copyright infringement or piracy. Allowing the posting of service manuals is a risk to the site and a risk to you; I will cooperate with any law enforcement asking for any information on users posting infringing material on this site.

Any new thread violating this will be locked, with any posts linking to pirated manuals deleted.

New users posting service manuals will be instantly banned. Long-time users will be warned, and banned if the warning is ignored. Anyone using the forum to sell copyrighted manuals or other content that does not belong to them will be instantly banned.

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but me and the mods had to clean up about a dozen threads with copyright information today, including someone trying to sell copyrighted PDFs of pirated material. Every single one of these is a threat to this site. Please PM me if you ever see anything violating copyright so I can remove it promptly.