Today's Quick Pic

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Today's Quick Pic

Post by WhiteNoise »

Here's mine (lovin' the blue sky today and 76 degree temp :P A Hi-Viz day
Attachments
forum.JPG
forum.JPG (95.78 KiB) Viewed 17259 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Today's Quick Pic

Post by Taz »

Just keep your eyes open for tornados ;)
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

He's in Florida, they just get hurricanes.

Cool picture, nice scenery.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Dave...I'm a Long Islander again! Said Bub-bye to Florida. Hurricanes are scary o_O but now it's tornado's :o
Oh, "....find me a home where the buffalo roam (skip next few lines)....and the skies are not cloudy all day!"

Alrighty then... hoping to have a fun-free-for-all photo thread here consisting of what the thread title reads.
So please join in & show us "your" stuff :D (only two photo's per post, (but post as many times as you like).

gn2...did you leave this behind?
Attachments
IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3930.JPG (46.32 KiB) Viewed 17203 times
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Today's Quick Pic

Post by Alibally »

gn2 wrote:Image

very droll
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

Random pics? Ok, here's a quick pic from the ride we went on last weekend:

:D
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

That is quite the rocky road :? what's the speed limit there?
Without using zoom on my camera, I caught this theif in action!
Attachments
IMG_3899.JPG
IMG_3899.JPG (77.93 KiB) Viewed 17064 times
Urbanian
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Urbanian »

I never wear a suit when I ride, and I never ride w/o helmet. Really. I don't. But this is the only picture I have with me in motion.
Attachments
IMAG1450.jpg
IMAG1450.jpg (20.04 KiB) Viewed 17056 times
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

Random quick pic from yesterday, here's my current bike collection...
photo (7).jpg
photo (7).jpg (215.39 KiB) Viewed 16988 times
The KTM is under the cover in the back. I need to change the wheel bearings on it >_<
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Nice line up, baby bear to papa bear. Choices...choices, whatever suits the occasion/mood...nice! Check out Maddie! On your mark, get set......and off (a bit too soon perhaps? But oh so adorable ;) I'm trying to guess which vintage Honda scoot is out-of-line in the forefront :roll:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Make, Model, Year?
Attachments
My Hometown.jpg
My Hometown.jpg (26.55 KiB) Viewed 16896 times
Urbanian
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Urbanian »

would have guessed 1962 (Chrysler) Imperial Convertible, but Google says it's a '58.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I had a friend growing up that used their parents red convertible around town and to drive to/from high school. It looks a lot like the one I posted. Thanks Urbanian for taking the guess work out of the year choices for me 8) I didn't care for the look of it then, but I like it now.

Oh, I'm not sure IF this link will help you out with your Fuelly question, but you can take a look here: http://www.fuelly.com/faq/
Hope it helps
Urbanian
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Urbanian »

WhiteNoise wrote:I had a friend growing up that used their parents red convertible around town and to drive to/from high school. It looks a lot like the one I posted. Thanks Urbanian for taking the guess work out of the year choices for me 8) I didn't care for the look of it then, but I like it now.

Oh, I'm not sure IF this link will help you out with your Fuelly question, but you can take a look here: http://www.fuelly.com/faq/
Hope it helps
If my parents had a convertible for me to drive, I wouldn’t have cared what it looked like. :lol: They had a Chrysler wagon and I was forbidden to drive it to school. One of my first cars was a ’60 Cadillac Batmobile.

Imperial’s body styles changed incrementally from one year to the next. It’s not easy to know the year without knowing styling details. Anything from the late 50s to early 60s looks similar; very unlike the yearly radical styling changes of other Chryslers.

Fuelly posts just fine on my other forums, but just shows the link code here. Whatever…
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

You need to delete everything outside the IMG commands on the link
Urbanian
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Urbanian »

qed wrote:You need to delete everything outside the IMG commands on the link
Thank you!
ehdlhou

Post by ehdlhou »

WhiteNoise wrote:Here's mine (lovin' the blue sky today and 76 degree temp :P A Hi-Viz day
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

It's so good to see folks taking pictures again. Awhile back I was concerned about photography becoming a lost art. The 35mm cameras and camcorders of yesterday were so bulky and heavy that they were purposely left behind. I regret making that choice myself back then...memories not captured. Kodak has that pinned right, heh? The world and our loved ones "are" truly worth capturing...this includes our pets and bikes :D Today, we have featherweight camera's, cellphones, smartphones, iPhones, iPads and all the whatcha-ma-call-its we need to click-a-pic....Nice & Easy ;) (A little Tina Turner tossed in) so really no excuse not to anymore (that's "if" you own one).
Many of us have taken some good looking photo's, scattered throughout the forum(s). I really enjoy them and their captions.
I created this thread hoping to share the beauty we've seen, living or object, sky or sea, ugly or pretty and everything in between. If it looks good to you, good chance it will look good to us (within "boundaries" of course, with no need to explain "that" I hope).
In honesty and sadly, I do not travel much so my input would be close to home (NY)
As for members here? OMG you guys/gals Rock! Nature & the World Rocks! Put ya'll together? You're Rocking! That's Awesome!! I've said enough it's a Monday...I'm energized. Come Friday? I'll need a charge (optimizer nearby :lol: ).
I'll hush. Please remember this thread folks and post those moments that made your day! Chit chat follow up is good too :D
Now I'm off....it's almost 60 degrees F now in NY and I'm hoping to get out the door before the dang rain shows up Again this Weds.!
Happy trails ;) WN