PCX 2018 Manual

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

matt06sg
Year: 2018
Color: White

PCX 2018 Manual

Post by matt06sg »

Hi. I just replaced my PCX with the latest 2018 model with digital display here in Thailand, however the owner's manual is in Thai. Anyone has access to the English version could possible share with me please?

Thanks.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: PCX 2018 Manual

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome. Please use google to find yourself a 2018 service manual in English.

Shout out to our Thailand members, do any of you have a website(s) link to share where matt can purchase one?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Based in United States, helm_inc_motorcycle has been an eBay member since Dec 16, 2014
Probably cost too much to ship outside the US ;) contacted seller for shipping cost to Thailand... we shall see :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-2013-201 ... Qj&vxp=mtr
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

From the seller;

"Good Morning, and thanks for your inquiry. The shipping options are available at checkout, or you can check our website, www.helminc.com for additional options."
tomtomclub2005
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: white

Post by tomtomclub2005 »

Homie,

That won't do. From what i understand OP is in Thailand and has latest ABS'able model first seen in Indonesia and now available in few other Asian countries, nowhere else for now. There is almost zero chance he will find the manual in EN before that model makes it overseas...
BobS
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Silver

Post by BobS »

"the owner's manual is in Thai"

I believe that Matt is looking for an OWNERS Manual in English.

I have some older ones that I can send if he provides an email address
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Ah yes..."owner's" manual. My reading mistake.
Eeks, good luck with getting an '18 in English. Twiddle yer thumbs for a bit, this should take awhile.

For those looking for a "service manual's/aka/shop manual's" follow homie's leads.
I have purchased many a manual from Helm Inc. over the years, from cars to truck to motorbikes/scooters. Never displeased. Treat yourself, Svc Manual's are invaluable
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

tomtomclub2005 wrote:Homie,

That won't do. From what i understand OP is in Thailand and has latest ABS'able model first seen in Indonesia and now available in few other Asian countries, nowhere else for now. There is almost zero chance he will find the manual in EN before that model makes it overseas...
You're right... there won't be any 2018 english SM versions of his Thai version PCX. He's out of luck and this should be a warning to all english speaking citizens buying vehicles in foreign lands. Perhaps the OP should make a friend who can read the Thai manual :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

There ya go, Perfect! ;)
matt06sg
Year: 2018
Color: White

Post by matt06sg »

I already contacted Honda they requested to place order/request with dealer I got it from Phuket. Will be on it's way soon. Thanks for all the help. Is Thailand the launch country for the 2018 model? I don't see any or someone talking about this model with digital speedo.