Just bought a 2018 PCX150

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Scotty1981
Year: 2018
Color: Dark Pearl Blue

Just bought a 2018 PCX150

Post by Scotty1981 »

Would love to get a PM with information that could be useful to taking care of and maintaining my new machine.

Currently also looking for a good cover and other accessories. Is the honda extended windscreen and trunkbox any good? Does anyone make side bags for the PCX150?
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Re: Just bought a 2018 PCX150

Post by k2apache6.0 »

OK so I can heartily recommend the Tourmaster select Medium cover for the PCX. It fits perfectly in my op, covers the wheels to around an inch off the ground. It is fairly lightweight but durable, has front wheel lock cut out, soft windshield and tail inners, aluminised exhaust panel and packs small. Had mine for 2 years now and it's about done, not bad for $50! I would give it a 9/10!
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Scotty1981 wrote:Would love to get a PM with information that could be useful to taking care of and maintaining my new machine.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I understand completely, any pictures yet?
tjupille
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by tjupille »

I have a set of ScootrLogic bags on mine (https://www.amazon.com/ScootR-Logic-SLS ... B00386NPCS). They're not very big, but they work fine to hold the routine stuff: windbreaker, baseball cap, lock & chain, gloves, bungee net, etc.with a bit of spare room and leaving the "pet carrier" free for groceries, etc. Alternatively, they could hold a six-pack of beer or soda each.
The straps fit under the seat after a bit of cutting and rivetting.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I also have a set of Kwik Tec ScootRLogic saddlebags bought off Amazon a few years back.
About them: Not Waterproof, but Water Resistant. Covers for them come with purchase. They're roomy inside and lined for those colder items. Scooter Fit is good and I think they're a Great size.
Google them ;)
Here's a visual of them mounted on a PCX (I just found on youtube):

"Affordable" well made Scooter cover? Did you want waterproof or water resistant? The later being more of a dust cover and not meant for more than a drizzle.

I bought my "water resistant" cover at Walmart. Quite a few of us have that same cover here. The size is large or XL? (I can't get to mine now or I'd check that for you). It includes a pouch to store it in :D The cover is half silver and black (or blue?) It's lightweight and has gromnets at base for securing it. Has air vents too. When placed on the Cover falls several inches above the floor.
I like it, fit is perfect, works for me (when I use it).
Definitely worth a look IF you're seeking "water resistant" ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Scotty1981

Post by Scotty1981 »

I'd want a waterproof uv resistant cover, I have no garage so my scoot sits outside always.
Scotty1981

Post by Scotty1981 »

So no hard locking bags available?
pinkranger
Color: Pearl White

Post by pinkranger »

I have used the walmart cover (I think it is blue-gray and black) outside without any issue since last June. Even if the snow piles on top, the scooter is dry and needs no defrosting.
Scotty1981

Post by Scotty1981 »

homie wrote:
Scotty1981 wrote:Would love to get a PM with information that could be useful to taking care of and maintaining my new machine.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I understand completely, any pictures yet?

https://imgur.com/gallery/VqTHj