What Going On With Shipping yuminashi???

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

adam1711
Year: 2011
Color: black

What Going On With Shipping yuminashi???

Post by adam1711 »

hi everyone ,
do yo buy from yuminashi recently?
i order some parts to update my pcx , 3 weeks and the order are not send yet , i contact with
some of guy are work in yuminashi and he tell me last week, the order is send in Tuesday like yesterday.
i dont know what going on with yumi, but theme service is very bad and they have a good parts, i understand theme have holiday but it take long time and i dont buy from theme again
sorry yuminashi.
Eiron
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Poseidon Black

Re: What Going On With Shipping yuminashi???

Post by Eiron »

I've only bought from them once, and that was about 1-1/2 yrs ago. I expected delays (just the nature of international trade), but I don't recall my original order being delayed as long as yours. Where I had problems was with the extra set of rollers I ordered with my variator. Instead of a 2nd set of 10g rollers (which I had ordered), they sent a set of 8g rollers. When I contacted them to return/replace the rollers, they told me, "Oops, sorry! Try the 8g, lots of people like them!" They did eventually send out the 10g rollers I'd ordered, but it took several emails to do it and it took a long time for them to get shipped. I think they need to replace whoever's in charge of shipping!
Oyabun
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: `12,`15,`19
Color: black&black

Re: What Going On With Shipping yuminashi???

Post by Oyabun »

Unfortunately customer service and logistics of Yuminashi is... Well, haphazard at least. I know more people with bad experience regarding the above areas than positive. Once it happenned to me that I waited two months for parts to arrive only to find they have sent wrong items.