Not to Worry!

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Not to Worry!

Post by PCX150Rider »

In case anyone was concerned that there may be a shortage of stupid drivers in 2018 I can attest to the fact that there certainly is not.

Categories Withstanding:

Those who;

1) Need an invitation to make a left hand turn across a 4 lane road when it would be clearly acceptable by a reasonable person. Hence, by hesitation, another dense block of traffic begins to close on both sides and you may as well order a pizza and have it delivered to your vehicle because there is no way you are going to be home for supper on time.

2) Just go slowly out into the flow of traffic and appear to maintain the perspective that other drivers will surely compensate for their miserly existence by slowing down or veering around them. Once in line. . .or close to it. . .they continue about 15 MPH below the speed limit and soon become in violation of parading without a permit.

3) Will blatantly cut out in front of you at a rotary or round about or start to cross a 4-way intersection before you have completed crossing and make you wonder why you are the one they are yelling at and pointing various displays of sign language.

The abundant supply in 2017 has evidently paid dividends and the thus propelled stupidity into an ever increasing abundance!

So you can rest assured your worries are over. ;) :lol: :roll: 8)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Not to Worry!

Post by Mel46 »

Yes, I drove to a dental appointment this morning and noticed that every single driver was texting while driving, except for one, who was yelling into his phone, which was 6 inches from his face. Not a single one was paying attention to the road. I had To play Dodge-Car in order to make it to the appointment without damage. Then, when I was about to turn left onto the street that leads to the dental office, I ended up behind a little old lady that took the entire light change to make her left turn, and then almost hit the curb. She actually backed into traffic in order to try to make the turn again.
So...Happy New Year...2018 is promising to be a very strange year.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Re: Not to Worry!

Post by iceman »

Bad drivers are in full force here in the new year - not sure if these were joy riders or otherwise . . . went to the shops yesterday on the push bike (not worth firing up the beast for just over a mile) and headed down some lesser backroads (London around 8.30am). One of the main B roads was closed off by police both ends due to a sporty looking car smashed up and on it's roof o_O On the way home two lorries had arrived - one to lift the car up and the other to carry it away.
No ambulances or fire brigade so whoever was involved had either been taken away before I got there or scarpered. From the smashed up front, that car or what they hit must have been going at speed and people must have got hurt. As usual the past few years, can't find any mention on the web regarding the accident - but I once rode past a motorcycle driver covered up at a roundabout, again with police in attendance - seems often it's not widely reported to reduce reports and claim crime is down.