Bike lift - nice not too large lift for PCX

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Bike lift - nice not too large lift for PCX

Post by TheMaverick »

WhiteNoise wrote:Whoaaaa......easy fella :lol:
But I'm serious - from working under the instrument panels of A-4K Skyhawks to installing a LOT of computers to lying on boulders creating images to ... servicing my PCX. :)

|
| Composed lying on rocks
|
V
Attachments
161188746.reyliOZK.jpg
161188746.reyliOZK.jpg (18.34 KiB) Viewed 475 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Alrighty, I took the bait! :D I See what you mean. That's a beautiful photograph! How's the back feeling these days?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

WhiteNoise wrote:Alrighty, I took the bait! :D I See what you mean. That's a beautiful photograph! How's the back feeling these days?
Back is pretty good for the most part thanks - still not getting any younger though, unfortunately.

Thanks for the kind words about my photo - there's a bunch more of mine here if you like my style: http://www.pbase.com/cjsouthern/gallery/scenery
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Mav, hysterical! Time to Get-up! Save your "low tech" idea for the beach! :lol:

2yous, a bath?, then a nap :lol: I struggle too. That's why I use my table lift with 2 rolling tool stools, one on each side of the lift. I got tired of moving the one stool around the lift. Easy now...I walk around it and sit on the other. Laaazzy :oops: Works!!

Another lift idea/solution but costly from Aerostitch (they do run sales) If you're skilled you can improvise or just make one like this yourself. Add side trays, mat, ramp,....whatever you can imagine, you can make happen ;) Who said Cup-Holder? :lol:

http://www.aerostich.com/tools/maintena ... crate.html

EasyR what say you to that? ^^
I did get a rolling stool after you recommended them. Fantastic. Use it a lot around the house too. Decorating etc. I can’t get a lift as that would mean one less bike in the garage due to lack of space.
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

Thanks all - some great ideas there :)
I'd like something that can be taken apart for storage, on lockable wheels so I can load the bike onto it with a ramp but then move it around, and such. Lots of ideas to ponder from old (WN's find) and new posts. Ta!
Limey
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 16 Forza/16 PCX
Color: Red/Maroon

Post by Limey »

TheMaverick wrote: Thanks for the kind words about my photo - there's a bunch more of mine here if you like my style: http://www.pbase.com/cjsouthern/gallery/scenery
Beautiful photos! Wish I had that skill! Loved the ones with the flowing water. :)
TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

Limey wrote:
TheMaverick wrote: Thanks for the kind words about my photo - there's a bunch more of mine here if you like my style: http://www.pbase.com/cjsouthern/gallery/scenery
Beautiful photos! Wish I had that skill! Loved the ones with the flowing water. :)
Many thanks for the kind words!

The "water effect" comes from using a long exposure - tripod is essential for those.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yep, one pic nicer then the next! Thanks for allowing me and others a viewing Mav, very professional and pleasing to mine eyes :)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

WhiteNoise wrote:Yep, one pic nicer then the next! Thanks for allowing me and others a viewing Mav, very professional and pleasing to mine eyes :)
The pleasure is all mine - thanks for taking the time to look.

They're all for sale by the way (it's a trivial matter for people to get them printed at their preferred local printer in this wonderful internet-connected age).