Yuminashi Orders Problem?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

BrunoBrasil
Year: 2016
Color: Gray

Yuminashi Orders Problem?

Post by BrunoBrasil »

Hello,
I would like to know if you have your orders on Yuminashi being sent? I made several orders in June for a total of more than 30,000 Baths, and after 40 days none of them were sent, and after several excuses from the attendant Daniel and a fake Tracker number, I decided to open PayPal dispute, which after the deadline due and the contact I received from Mrs. Fhun (brand representative) was able to receive the money back in August.

It turns out that I went back to try to buy with them, because some parts only found in Yuminashi, and believing in Mrs. Fhun felt safe to buy again, but this time little by little, I bought a Torque Drive on August 8 and a PGM-Fi controller and then the USB Exhaust Pipe, Belt andar USB cable from PGM-FI, but so far the first requests were not sent and Mrs. Fhun no longer answers my emails, even after more than 15 days she said that everything was ready and that would be shipped in the next day.

Is Yuminashi failing (bankrupt) or something? or is it just me (Brazil) that they are having this kind of unsettling posture?
BrunoBrasil
Year: 2016
Color: Gray

Re: Yuminashi Orders Problem?

Post by BrunoBrasil »

I just post and finally they answered this:

"Hello Sir,

I am sorry for such late reply. We are going to send another 2 of your orders out today this evening. Once I have tracking code I will send to you right away. Another one that left will be sending out tomorrow. I will keep you updated sir.

Best Regards, "

This is the third time they say this, let's see if they actually send the requests as we speak, then I will keep the users informed.
lolofigo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2012
Color: Silver

Re: Yuminashi Orders Problem?

Post by lolofigo »

BrunoBrasil wrote:I just post and finally they answered this:

"Hello Sir,

I am sorry for such late reply. We are going to send another 2 of your orders out today this evening. Once I have tracking code I will send to you right away. Another one that left will be sending out tomorrow. I will keep you updated sir.

Best Regards, "

This is the third time they say this, let's see if they actually send the requests as we speak, then I will keep the users informed.
I have had problems with yuminashi before. Such a shame as they make good performance parts. Parts were missing from my order. I managed to get partial refund for missing parts from PayPal.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk