long time no see

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

phantom309

long time no see

Post by phantom309 »

been a while since here last , had a burgman 650 after my forza , got knocked off it. so bought an NC750x dct . an love it , apart from the seat, hard as rock o_O . fitted shad seat . better but not by enough , so considering coming back to the forza 8) or maybe a burger 400. the forza has it's benefits of longer service intervals. an much cheaper to purchase as well .the scooters do have better seats . lol although girlfriend not as keen . say's there harder to get on an off , she is 5ft tall so the wider seat makes it harder to climb on, but agree's seats are more comfy...lol
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Re: long time no see

Post by alx123 »

welcome back..

maddie seems to be missing too..
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Service interval on the new model Burgman 400 should be longer.
My Suzuki is 7500 mile intervals.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Our Burgman 400 was not that hard for the passenger to get on and off of, but in my case I had the bike on its center stand when she climbed on, which gave her a stable platform. Then I climbed on and had to rock the bike forward to get it off of the stand. Not easy. I had to have the bike running before I rocked it, but hold the brake level tight. We tried her climbing on with it on the side stand but that was impossible for us. When I had a motorcycle it was much easier to handle a passenger, but the passenger was not as comfortable as they would be on a scooter. Getting on and off is much easier for passengers on little scooters than on the bigger scooters. Still, I would have loved to have been able to keep my Burgman because it was so comfortable and powerful. However, it was too big for just around town riding like we do now...but it was a lovely bike.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers