Newby just saying hi

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Tnt
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Newby just saying hi

Post by Tnt »

I brought home my New 2014 forza 300 yesterday. I upgraded from a kymco super 8 150This new bike is great from what I can see. I paid 3999 OTD, I thought I got a good deal until I read about Mark cap picking up his 2016 with 200 miles for 4500.
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Re: Newby just saying hi

Post by montliz44 »

Welcome Tnt,

You got a great deal on a great scooter. The 2014 and 2016 are identical, so that doesn't matter, and they both have about the same trade-in or partex value.

Welcome to the forum.

Johnny
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

Hi TNT, where are you riding? Europe? USA, Canada? Please put it in your info. The Forza is slightly different in different markets.

Check your recalls? Check if you have a small oil drip? The fuel gauge is wonky on all of them. Use a trip odometer. 200 miles or 300 km per tank. Check your rear brakes (mine were put together wrong).

I have 55,000 km of fun so far on mine. Parts are a little hard to get. Order early. Forza 300 has been discontinued???

It is a heavy pig but I like it that way.
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

If those be US dollars, you seem to have just bought a Forza for what most pay for a PCX. Nice shopping, and congratulations.
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey Tnt, That's a great deal, congrats! I'm with George ;) on that!
So tell us, are you zipping around town tearing it up? Are you enjoying it? (The bike)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You