Owner of a New Big Harley?

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Owner of a New Big Harley?

Post by homie »

PCX150Rider wrote: About the Buell - Finally got to hear what that thing sounds like. Don't ever sell it. . .if you can afford not to. . .. ;)
Nope, not for sale. Actually i've been collecting new OEM parts to include plastics in case I drop it. Things that perish over time like the fuel pump, regulator, belt, all cables, tail section, seats, windscreen, brake pads, many internal engine parts, gaskets etc. I take duplicate bits of the Buell whenever they turn up from Harley and ebay. If nothing else these parts will have resale value someday. Buell made 165,000 and a lot of those bikes went to the UK. Some parts cross reference with auto parts like the fuel pump is a ford mustang and the sensors are fords. There is always a way to keep the discontinued bikes running... I hope.
lillypinkjenny
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Owner of a New Big Harley?

Post by lillypinkjenny »

homie wrote:and I'm sure she's very, very aware it's your ride NOW... not hers?
I hope, i hope ;)
She's very aware that this applies to my Husband (her ex) but the Buell is hers, even though it's in our garage and she lives 5000 miles away.

It's one of several bikes that needs riding regularly, whereas the Japanese ones can be left for weeks/months between rides.

She prefers that I ride it, not him, though. :lol: